• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokemon! (for Realz, Yo!)

It would make sense. A big Chansey popping out of a tiny egg seems ilogical. I wouldn't be surprised if Onix got a pre-evo.

Am I the only one who thinks this cat looks too much like a deformed Cait Sith?

A demonic kat kreature from Phinal Phantasy.

Version 7, the one that is whored out.

Slightly unrelated, but this topic made me remember that last night I had a dream that all the new Pokémon were revealed, and every single evolution line was completed (three for each line). I was so happy. Hehe.

It would make sense. A big Chansey popping out of a tiny egg seems ilogical. I wouldn't be surprised if Onix got a pre-evo.

You realize even with this pre-evo, you probably won't hatch it unless you attach some sort of item when breeding, so Chansey can still hatch from an egg, just like how Wobbuffet hatches from an egg if you don't attach a Lax Incense

Well I figure that all of these new evos/pre-evos are going to have to evolve/be bred with special items. For Azurill and Wynaut you needed to attach certain items and for things like Steelix and Bellosom you had to attack items for trading or use new stones. I would think they'd have to do this again with more new items and with like everything evolving that would be a ton of items

Well I figure that all of these new evos/pre-evos are going to have to evolve/be bred with special items. For Azurill and Wynaut you needed to attach certain items and for things like Steelix and Bellosom you had to attack items for trading or use new stones. I would think they'd have to do this again with more new items and with like everything evolving that would be a ton of items

Not necessarily. It MIGHT be a whole slew of new items, but it could just be a handful that are used for various Pokemon.

I HOPE it's not a whole slew of new items - that'd be hell for anyone running an RPG.

RPG owners: Shop update, 87432874873hdi47 new items.....

Well, we know Manene and Bonsly are available in the wild atleast.

Their is only 5 known DP baby Pokemon, why do people seem to insist they are flooding us with them?

They just want an excuse to hate. This is still nothing compared to G/S/C, which still had a much larger amount of totally new pokes compared to ones based on older ones.

^^^
And GSC wasn't that bad, it's just we didn't have alot of total Pokemon overall (while, DP seems to be going to have more then Hoenn possibly)

This might have been pointed out, but the pants the CHANSEY pre-evo are wearing, are similar to CHANSEY's pouch. So is it reasonable to assume that the pants become the pouch on evolution, and hence the reason for the pants on the pre-evo in the first place?

And Argy, three Pokemon for each evolution line would be awesome. :D

I love the cat. <3
I have came up with a name for it!
I dub thee...ZEPHELINE!
xD
Btw, it sorta looks like an Ice type.

Some people speculate Subomi may be it...dunno why though.

If the Pot is a Pokemon, the creators have officially lost their minds. Oh, well. I don't breed much anyway, so if it's real, I need not see it.
But I have lingering suspicions, especially because they haven't yet appeared on PokeGarden.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom