• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokemon! (for Realz, Yo!)

So?

They haven't updated with Mukkuru officialy.

They usually won't "officialy" acknowled them till they are in CoroCoro.

But the bird shadow seen on PokeGarden correlates with the promotional video shot of Mukkuru. There is no such evidence for Pot.

We STILL haven't seen Korobooshi on any official site, have we?

We STILL haven't seen Korobooshi on any official site, have we?

Checkmate. :)

Seriously. The Chansey pre-evo (that's what it is. None of this "alleged pre-evo" crap. It's Chansey's baby form. Get over it) looks cute. Somewhat pointless. It's redeeming factor is that it explains how something that...big can hatch out of an egg. They did the same with Snorlax, too. I expect the same with most illogically large-birthed Pokemon.

The cat looks cool...Um...that's it. >>

New CoroCoro should be out Wednesday, and these guys might be in it.

^^ Yeah probably. Hopefully they do show Koroboshi also because I think it should have been announced officially by now. I also hope we get the simba-shadow. I know we'll get the bird for sure.

Checkmate. :)

Seriously. The Chansey pre-evo (that's what it is. None of this "alleged pre-evo" crap. It's Chansey's baby form. Get over it) looks cute. Somewhat pointless. It's redeeming factor is that it explains how something that...big can hatch out of an egg. They did the same with Snorlax, too. I expect the same with most illogically large-birthed Pokemon.

The cat looks cool...Um...that's it. >>

I thought that Chansey Egg card explained how :p

We probably will get Garinan, Subomi, Masaaru, and SamuSamu as well.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom