• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokemon! (for Realz, Yo!)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
DP_calendar.jpg

This is from an official merchandise page, so....REAL!

Anyway, it seems we have a Chansey pre-evo in pants (about time) and some Cat thing...

Remeber, this isn't the Sugimori art, so they look a little weird...

The cat has attitude though..

Yeah, needs better art. The cat looks like art from Trozei. Dialga is awesome on there, though, it's like "Raaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!"

Crazy Theory!

Teh cat is siamese it seems, and it shaped like a moon.

Perhaps it is like Yang, and we will have a Yin cat as well?

We shouldn't have linked to Pokémon's DreamStar a month ago on Filb.de -_- Then you guys would probably not know about their BBS -_-

^^^^
Why?

Anyway, I hereby dub the Chansey pre-evo Chantalones.

Someone check the trademark site...

Last edited:
It was on Pokejungle, who got it from the Blue Sky blog.

That Cat's pretty neat. It's head reminds me of Kabutops and a Boomerang for some reason.

Chansey prevo must die. NOW.

Oh God. Someone kill that horrible cat thing. PLEASE. ;_;

And another pre-evo. I'm tired of pointless baby pokemon, no matter how cute they are.

That said, I'm not sure if this is real. After all the fakes going around, I'm wary of things posted in non-official sites.

These are real, that doesn't mean anything.

These are in a different style then Sugimori.

Their a much darker blue in other pictures though.

But hey, Gligar is dark purple in the Sugimori pic, but look at the Anime version.

I'm not skeptic about this being fake for once. That'd be a lot of doctoring for someone to do - and if they did such, I'd think we'd pick up more telltale signs than Hikozaru's eye color. And it'd require doing what appears to be a new picture of Dialga - have we ever seen it twist its head around and roar like that?

If this is a fake, someone's got way too much time and talent on their hands. I'm going to say this is real.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom