• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NEW POKEMON! (From a Japanese Magzine!)

Hm, I just observed a tiny thing on the last scan.

sept1.jpg

In this image you can observe three Pokémon that compete against you... HootHoot, Pachirisu... and? I don't recognize such an sprite... does anyone have a clue?

It could be a new one, considering the scans seem to leave out a few pages.

LOLZ.

And people said Contests wouldn't return for D/P. LAMLAMLAM.

Now it'll make it even more confusing if the anime gets rid of Ash/May next saga... :/

Someone needs to translate that Anime thing fast!

Who said the anime had to follow everything in the games. Mt. Pyre anyone?

Habunake, I think this confirms the blogs were telling the truth! I like them all, its soo cool looking... my only problem is trying to figure out which is suppose to be the psychic, fighting, and dark (unless we do get two sets)

-------
Edit, my guess is the monkey maybe part fighting (because the hand is on fire -> fire punch), and the penguin psychic (because of the cap), and the turtle dark (because of the eyes).

Or maybe the monkey will be part psychic, and having fire on the hand is part of pyrokenisis controll...

(oh yeah, I mean the evo chains)

Last edited:
Uh, their Fire/ Water/ Grass alpha....

OMGPENGIPENG!!!!!!!!!
My. Starter. Is. The. PENGUIN.

Edit: Uh, is the monkey's tail made out of fire, or is the monkey's hand on fire? I thought it was a tail.
Edit2: Nevermind. The fire is the tail. you can see in this pic:
1154770499697.jpg

Last edited:
The Big Al said:
Who said the anime had to follow everything in the games.
At times I find myself wondering if the anime is supposed to follow anything in the games. Let us not pretend that the status of contests in the games stands as a condition to their treatment by the anime.

The hall is almost certainly one of a kind in Shin'ō, regardless of how this is reflected in the anime series.

Unown Lord said:
At times I find myself wondering if the anime is supposed to follow anything in the games. Let us not pretend that the status of contests in the games stands as a condition to their treatment by the anime.

The hall is almost certainly one of a kind in Shin'ō, regardless of how this is reflected in the anime series.

No, you have no proof of their being only one Contest Hall.

I still say the penguin reminds me of Chilly Willy... Definately using the Grass Starter tho... from these scans anyone figure out that one with Dorapion with some of its moves and it has 20/15 PP ?

EDIT: Also from that scan as you probably would have guessed Spark is a Physical Attack...

Last edited:
....Ugh, they're unattractive. Guess I'm back to just sticking to the Grass starter again. -_- But as much as I avoid Electabuzz, me thinks I'll invest in that thing. 8D I like the plug outlet marking on its back.

the penguin is adorable. so much, in fact, that its making me break my tradition of always using the grass starter

I'm sticking with the quadruped, per usual. I hope it stays a quadruped when it evolves.

Hmm...that one contest pic...it shows HootHoot, Pikachu, Patchirisu, and some grey thing no one knows what that it.

They all are adorable! But I'm definitely going to choose the lovely Penguin. <3

Also, the fact that the contests seem to have gotten revamped doesn't mean it's going to happen in the anime. Remember how different the contests from the games and the anime are to begin with.

I hate how people on Serebii think may be fake just because Serebii hans't been on and put it on the Main Page....

Zhen Lin said:
It reminds me vaguely of the penguin at Neopets. What was the name again...
Bruce.

The monkey creeps me out for some reason. I guess I'll have to see it in action in the anime.
The penguin is kind of cute, though.

Back
Top Bottom