• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NEW POKEMON! (From a Japanese Magzine!)

Anyone else think the pic of the moneky look like it's doing a mock "fart?"

I've been saying that since we first saw the sprite. A disgrace to the Roselia line.

It looks even more like Drew is masquerading as Roselia for a gay bar.

But, not saying I don't like that. It looks powerful atleast.

*Raises hand*

I can't say it's too nice to look at.

does anyone other than me think that the fire monkey is going to evolve into one of those baboons with a giant red arse? its arse would be on fire!... good gravy...

So, the magazine was to come out on the 11th...

But someone leaked the scans?

I apologise for misunderstanding, but, how does one leak the scans?

And more importantly, who leaked these?

Coro Coro scans always seem a little early and I assume that's because some people have subscribed to it and get it earlier than those who buy it at the store.

I guess we will see this new info at official websites on the 11th.

nYoo, do you think these are all the pages about Pokemon in this CoroCoro.

3 pages doesn't seem like alot.

No, but this is probably all the important information. (Note, though, that scoop #5 is missing)

Anyway. No, these are definitely leaked - probably by people working in bookstores, or maybe even in Shōgakukan itself.

Wow. For Perap's move called Chatter, you get to use voice chat to say soemthing to the other pokemon. I'm going to say something dirty.

i think everyone is going to have a little too much fun with Chattering XD

including myself 8D

I hope Perap isn't on every Wifi team because of that....-_-

Daaah, the new starters are all very cute, I think. @_@

The penguin's adorable - but I think I'm gonna have to go with the turtle thing, since I've got a reptile theme going, and I have a good feeling my sister's going to want that penguin so badly...

Kasumi-san said:
WTF? o_O;

Anyone else besides me think Rozureido is incredibly ugly? :(

:eek: You guys are crazy... (jk, Rozureido does look weird)

When I first saw it I thought, bouquets of roses... that's creative.

But after looking at the sprite longer, and confirming it with the art image, Rozureido is suppose to be like Zoro. It seems to be based off of Zoro and one of the Tango dancers (You know, the one usually pictured with the rose in the girl's mouth). Which makes it kind of cool!

It even has the mask and the cape, I like it! (However I don't care about training one) I don't like Electibull's hand drawn image as much as the sprite though, the eyes make it look like a crack-head, but the plug in the back is cool.

All in all, I think they will all grow on me. I like the starters too, btw, but I got to see their evos before I decide what to train!

-------------
Edit- I forgot to say that I guess the "toru" part in Naetoru's name is not for beetle, but for turtle. :p

Last edited:
Naetle- Turtree
Hikozaru- Pyrape
Pocharou- Penjel

----------------------------
English names I made........

Back
Top Bottom