• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NEW POKEMON! (From a Japanese Magzine!)

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
From Pokebip:
41.jpg

40.jpg
[/IMG]

Another scan showed Contests!

Full Scans:

http://www.pokebip.com/pages/jeuxvideo/dp/images/scan_corocoro_092006_page1.jpg

Page with Starters

http://www.pokebip.com/pages/jeuxvideo/dp/images/scan_corocoro_092006_page2.jpg

Elektibul and Rosureido

http://www.pokebip.com/pages/jeuxvideo/dp/images/scan_corocoro_092006_page3.jpg

Page ith Contests!

May be more scans as CoroCoro is usally bigger.

Something about the Anime

http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/imgboardphp/src/1154770499697.jpg

Last edited:
It's monkey killing time. Just one look and I already hate that thing. Now I can't decide whether to choose the penguin so I never to see it's mug or whether to choose the oak beetle so I can beat it down a few times.

Any news if the big yellow thing evolves from Eleboo or not?

I dunno, I just know it's called Elektibul. (or close to that)

Habunake said:
I dunno, I just know it's called Elektibul. (or close to that)
It's EREKIBURU so it's Elec-bull.

The Starters are caled Naetoru, Hikozaru and Potchama.

And Mime Jr.'s and Bonsly's Sugimori's DP artworks are finally revealed.

And Rozureido is Roserade, I think.

Last edited:
The girl wasn't necessarily a reliable source. Anyway... they may still have surprises in store for us yet.

Maxim, please don't pretend you know how to read Japanese if you can't. It's most definitely ブ not ワ.

Also, note that this is still at least a week and a half from being published. I expect some investigation into this major leak...

Last edited:
Actually, a week. The magazine come sout the 11th according to the official site:

1154770499697.jpg

This is isn't on any of the scans I posted, meaning their are unseen pages!

Finally they are revealed, I'm not too keen on Hikozaru, but I suppose i'll wait to see the rest of it's forms before passing judgement. There is also the possibility of the starters gaining second types as the evolve. (I am liking Manene and Usohachi's Sugimori art. And now that I see the name, I can finally buy that Erekiburu is related to Electabuzz.)

Scott's gonna be estatic contests are back,and they look retooled!

Actually from what I've heard noone said that they would be Fighting/Dark/Psychic, just someone on PokeGarden from the Yahoo page said that they could be... Anyway, I can't say I'm frustrated from the starters. I would like a better reptile though, that turtle doesn't look that great. I think I'm getting the Hikozaru.

Just someone? Wasn't it Sugimori who said that?

And the others could be real, you never know.

Just some preliminary translations

Naetoru - young leaf pokemon, text: what will happen to the sprout on its head in its evolutions? attacks: razor leaf
Hikozaru - young ape pokemon, text: resides in some lava mountains, and adept in climbing steep cliffs. attacks: ember
Pocchama - penguin pokemon, text: oblivious to coldness due to its fur, adept in swimming. attacks: bubble

All three have same abilities as all previous fire/water/grass starters

Elekible (Eleki + cable?) - thunder and electricity pokemon, attack: giga impact, ability: electric engine (exclusive, seems to raise speed under certain circumstances). means of evolution from Electrabuzz not revealed yet

Rosereido - bouquet pokemon, attack: petal dance, ability: nature cure, poison barb. means of evolution not revealed yet

Bonsly and MimeJr seem to be wild pokemons, with Bonsly being a Pearl exclusive, and MimeJr a Diamond exclusive.

Coronis~

Zhen Lin said:
The girl wasn't necessarily a reliable source. Anyway... they may still have surprises in store for us yet.

Maxim, please don't pretend you know how to read Japanese if you can't. It's most definitely ブ not ワ.

Also, note that this is still at least a week and a half from being published. I expect some investigation into this major leak...
I corrected it before you posted my mistake.
I know how to read Japanese.

Last edited:
Using the Jp.-Eng. thread at SPPf I confirm it as Erekiburu which could be anglosized as Elekibul.

Frak, beaten to it.

FIlb has Elecable, which makes sense as it has cables coming from it.

I hope we get a scan with Korobooshi!!!

EDiT: Apparently, using the microphone, Perap can actually mimic you!

Last edited:
Habunake said:
FIlb has Elecable, which makes sense as it has cables coming from it.
Well, that was my first thought when I read the katakana. It's not offcial of course, as I have also noted in the Filb.de news article.

Heh, Lucario knows Feint Attack.....

A new Feint Attack, as it's Sneak Attack in the japanese version, meaning we may have people getting confused.

Nyoo, is it possible their are more pages? Someone mentioned the page numbers skip on the scans.

I really really really hope Korobooshi is in this issue. I sooo wanna see it!

Back
Top Bottom