• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and White

Oha Suta has released a trailer for Pokémon Black and White Versions showing new game features, new Pokémon, and new footage of the landscape of Isshu.

Read more on Bulbanews

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black

That's a lot to take in in a short period of time. But the sarcophagus-like Pokemon looks pretty cool, even from the back.

Makin' a flyby
Reaction score
Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black

Maybe I suck at this sort of thing, but don't those "new Pokemon" look kinda...fake?

★ Prince of Ampora ★
Reaction score

I don't really like the new Pokémon...
:< Gen5 is not a happy Gen for the Takoto, so far.

Back in action!
Reaction score

Maybe I suck at this sort of thing, but don't those "new Pokemon" look kinda...fake?
O.O!!!!! Fake?! I don't think that Oha-Suta would show us fake pokemon.

Either way, I can't wait to see the official art for the pokemon, they look nice. And the triple battles seem unnecessary to me but we'll see, maybe it's really a good implementation.

Makin' a flyby
Reaction score

Oh...well I never heard of them, so I didn't know they were normally a credible source. Then again, this site seems too honest to report something from a non-reliable source. Oh wow I feel like a noob. :-/

No need for violence...
Reaction score

Hmm, they seem odd yet interesting.
Can't wait for the official art.

This triple battle thing sounds pretty crazy.
It would change a lot, wouldn't it?

Thanks.

Challenger 530
Reaction score

Wow, triple battles, eh? Those new Pokémon look really...strange. I like the one on the very top right of this picture, though. I kinda like the one they were versing on the triple battle all the way on the right with the black "dress" on (she reminds me of Marley for some reason).

Leyalin Story Productions
Reaction score

Triple Battling?? This is gonna get craaaaaaazy

The Shinycyndaquilman
Reaction score

I'm not really loving the new pokemon but I'm not going to judge until I see the official artwork, hopefully it would change my mind

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

I love how people are questioning the legitimacy of these pokemon when the article says its from a trailer and the trailer is linked.

It's tasting time!
Reaction score

Those new pokemon in the triple battle thing look awful. But I'll get used to them I guess. ^^;

I couldn't care less about triple battles though to be honest, since I'm not into competitive battling.

Makin' a flyby
Reaction score

I love how people are questioning the legitimacy of these pokemon when the article says its from a trailer and the trailer is linked.
What...*checks article* Oh wow, how did I not see that. What the heck is wrong with me today!? *facedesk*

Anyway, that was AMAZING.

awesome possum
Reaction score

Wow...can't say I like they new ones. Not saying I think they're fake - they're obviously not - but they look like something a hacker would design lol.

I like the green one though. And one of them looks like Giratina to me in a way .-.
Or at least it shares similar color schemes.

And I like White's sprite, she's too cute.

Last edited:
Makin' a flyby
Reaction score

Wow...can't say I like they new ones. Not saying I think they're fake - they're obviously not - but they look like something a hacker would design lol.

I like the green one though. And one of them looks like Giratina to me in a way .-.
Or at least it shares similar color schemes.

And I like White's sprite, she's too cute.
You're not the only one. I didn't notice it at first, but after you pointed it out...

Explore.
Reaction score

That's what it looks like to me too, a cross between a praying mantis and a Giratina.

And I lol'd at your username.:XD2:

Reaction score

I don't think this video is a fake, I tend to trust Bulbapedia, and wouldn't think they would fall so easily for something that's fake.
As for the new pokemon, I also really like Desukaan, the sarcophagus one, he looks really neat. As for his ally in that battle with him, I think his name is likely supposed to be Dentula, rather than Bulbapedia's translation of Denchura, since it looks an awful lot like a tarantula. The -chura part of it's name could be derived from the foreign word tarantula, especially if you factor in that the Japanese language uses "chu" to say the foreign sound "tu", and if you keep in mind that "ra" and "la" share the same Japanese symbol. As for other pokemon I like, I kinda like the green floating thing and I absolutely adore that tall black and white thing resembling a little girl.

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score

Especially (*edit*)"Doriyuz"(?) (the green one). It looks like a cross between Palkia, Garchomp, and Giratina.

And "Ononox"(?) (the top-left one) looks like a badger crossed with an Aggron.

Last edited:
The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score

What...*checks article* Oh wow, how did I not see that. What the heck is wrong with me today!? *facedesk*

Anyway, that was AMAZING.
You have not been the only one.

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score

Okay, I'm dumb. I missed the "To" at the beginning of "Toriyuz"'s name.

So it's actually "Toryuuzu"...

Even dumber. There's a dakuten, so it's "Doryuuzu".