• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and White

Oha Suta has released a trailer for Pokémon Black and White Versions showing new game features, new Pokémon, and new footage of the landscape of Isshu.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black

That's a lot to take in in a short period of time. But the sarcophagus-like Pokemon looks pretty cool, even from the back.

Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black

Maybe I suck at this sort of thing, but don't those "new Pokemon" look kinda...fake?

I don't really like the new Pokémon...
:< Gen5 is not a happy Gen for the Takoto, so far.

Maybe I suck at this sort of thing, but don't those "new Pokemon" look kinda...fake?

O.O!!!!! Fake?! I don't think that Oha-Suta would show us fake pokemon.

Either way, I can't wait to see the official art for the pokemon, they look nice. And the triple battles seem unnecessary to me but we'll see, maybe it's really a good implementation.

Oh...well I never heard of them, so I didn't know they were normally a credible source. Then again, this site seems too honest to report something from a non-reliable source. Oh wow I feel like a noob. :-/

Hmm, they seem odd yet interesting.
Can't wait for the official art.

This triple battle thing sounds pretty crazy.
It would change a lot, wouldn't it?

Thanks.

Wow, triple battles, eh? Those new Pokémon look really...strange. I like the one on the very top right of this picture, though. I kinda like the one they were versing on the triple battle all the way on the right with the black "dress" on (she reminds me of Marley for some reason).

Triple Battling?? This is gonna get craaaaaaazy

I'm not really loving the new pokemon but I'm not going to judge until I see the official artwork, hopefully it would change my mind

I love how people are questioning the legitimacy of these pokemon when the article says its from a trailer and the trailer is linked.

Those new pokemon in the triple battle thing look awful. But I'll get used to them I guess. ^^;

I couldn't care less about triple battles though to be honest, since I'm not into competitive battling.

I love how people are questioning the legitimacy of these pokemon when the article says its from a trailer and the trailer is linked.
What...*checks article* Oh wow, how did I not see that. What the heck is wrong with me today!? *facedesk*

Anyway, that was AMAZING.

Wow...can't say I like they new ones. Not saying I think they're fake - they're obviously not - but they look like something a hacker would design lol.

I like the green one though. And one of them looks like Giratina to me in a way .-.
Or at least it shares similar color schemes.

And I like White's sprite, she's too cute.

Last edited:

Wow...can't say I like they new ones. Not saying I think they're fake - they're obviously not - but they look like something a hacker would design lol.

I like the green one though. And one of them looks like Giratina to me in a way .-.
Or at least it shares similar color schemes.

And I like White's sprite, she's too cute.
You're not the only one. I didn't notice it at first, but after you pointed it out...

That's what it looks like to me too, a cross between a praying mantis and a Giratina.

And I lol'd at your username.:XD2:

I don't think this video is a fake, I tend to trust Bulbapedia, and wouldn't think they would fall so easily for something that's fake.
As for the new pokemon, I also really like Desukaan, the sarcophagus one, he looks really neat. As for his ally in that battle with him, I think his name is likely supposed to be Dentula, rather than Bulbapedia's translation of Denchura, since it looks an awful lot like a tarantula. The -chura part of it's name could be derived from the foreign word tarantula, especially if you factor in that the Japanese language uses "chu" to say the foreign sound "tu", and if you keep in mind that "ra" and "la" share the same Japanese symbol. As for other pokemon I like, I kinda like the green floating thing and I absolutely adore that tall black and white thing resembling a little girl.

Especially (*edit*)"Doriyuz"(?) (the green one). It looks like a cross between Palkia, Garchomp, and Giratina.

And "Ononox"(?) (the top-left one) looks like a badger crossed with an Aggron.

Last edited:

What...*checks article* Oh wow, how did I not see that. What the heck is wrong with me today!? *facedesk*

Anyway, that was AMAZING.

You have not been the only one.

Okay, I'm dumb. I missed the "To" at the beginning of "Toriyuz"'s name.

So it's actually "Toryuuzu"...

Even dumber. There's a dakuten, so it's "Doryuuzu".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom