• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

New Pokemon Species Discussion

What's your opinion on the new Galar Pokémon we've seen so far?

• I like most of them

Votes: 85 68.5%
  • I dislike most of them

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • I'm neutral on most of them

Votes: 28 22.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Wait, where did they say Alcremie's flavor was determined by location? I assumed it was like Minor or Spinda, where it just had random colors available in general.
Didn't the twitter say Alcremie's different flavors were found in different countries?

ZZZ
Reaction score
bug/ice , bug/dragon, bug/dark and bug/psychic anyone?
Bug/Ice or Bug/Dragon would be so nice. A dragonfly that is an actual dragon or a frozen insect sound cool.

Especially that huge part of region is this time ice based and biggest ice region yet we saw in any game if I think right.
Last gen with 3 new ice type lines was weak, Kalos also was low on new ice types and had only 2, pure and ice/rock. This time would be great to mix it very much up. Some old type combos like ice/grass, ice/flying, ice/dark and ice/ghost would deserve new takes with other game roles for them as new lines for new niche.
Some new ice types would also be great additions. Considering the region, maybe some polluted snow Pokémon with Ice/Poison typing might fit in.

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
Let's all accept Alcremie's lack of an evolution and speculate on a Cramorant evo called Gobbletross.

Reaction score
I hope that Alcremie's flavor differences aren't region locked like Vivillon because online trading is now locked behind a paywall.
Honestly it's because of that that makes it more likely

#Shield
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people thought that Alcremie would evolve. I thought it looked pretty solid and complete as it was.

#Shield
Reaction score
Yeah but there are so many of them. I do think breeding will have something to do with it tbh. Some of them are two toned.

Reaction score
Wanted Pokemon for SwSh:
A Swamp Thing Pokemon that is Grass/Poison or Grass/Ground or Grass/Water
A black dog pokemon that is dark/electric (yamper evo anyone?)

#Shield
Reaction score
Do you guys think that Polteageist may have other flavors or a variant (I don't want to attach "regional" to it)
I didn't really think about it until I saw some fan art.
Polteageist's category is the black tea pokemon. Does that mean in theory in the pokemon world that there is a possible herbal tea pokemon? (or green tea?)
They could be version exclusive.

Reaction score
I want my polteageist child no matter what the game lol

Reaction score
If Alcremie variants are region locked, they'll likely give the Alcremies that look good (e.g. all green or all blue or all pink) to other countries. So I wouldn't like that.

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Didn't the twitter say Alcremie's different flavors were found in different countries?
I don't use Twitter, but I haven't heard that from Serebii, this site, or any other site for that matter.

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
I don't use Twitter, but I haven't heard that from Serebii, this site, or any other site for that matter.
Various Pokémon Twitter accounts for different regions tweeted pictures of Alcremie forms with some text like “found one.” However, they never stated that the forms were exclusive to their region.

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Various Pokémon Twitter accounts for different regions tweeted pictures of Alcremie forms with some text like “found one.” However, they never stated that the forms were exclusive to their region.
That's good. I honestly hope they aren't because I don't want to be limited to just one. :confused_emoji:

The best defense is a good defense
Reaction score
Do you people like food based pokémon that much? I have seen people here talking about Alcreamie, and I didn't see anyone that dislike it so far (only me XD).

Reaction score
Yeah, we love food pokemon.

Also, let's talk about a cramorant evolution. It's only possible name is gobbletross.

Highly Explosive
Reaction score
Do you people like food based pokémon that much? I have seen people here talking about Alcreamie, and I didn't see anyone that dislike it so far (only me XD).
I wasn’t too keen on Alcremie when it was just that one form with the strawberries and pink/tan cream because I thought it was a little gross looking, and I’m a pretty indifferent on Slurpuff, which I also find a smidge gross. Though Vanilluxe is one of my favorite Ice types, so...