• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

What's your opinion on the new Galar Pokémon we've seen so far?

• I like most of them

Votes: 89 69.5%
  • I dislike most of them

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • I'm neutral on most of them

Votes: 28 21.9%

• Total voters
bug/ice , bug/dragon, bug/dark and bug/psychic anyone?

Bug/Ice or Bug/Dragon would be so nice. A dragonfly that is an actual dragon or a frozen insect sound cool.

Especially that huge part of region is this time ice based and biggest ice region yet we saw in any game if I think right.
Last gen with 3 new ice type lines was weak, Kalos also was low on new ice types and had only 2, pure and ice/rock. This time would be great to mix it very much up. Some old type combos like ice/grass, ice/flying, ice/dark and ice/ghost would deserve new takes with other game roles for them as new lines for new niche.

Some new ice types would also be great additions. Considering the region, maybe some polluted snow Pokémon with Ice/Poison typing might fit in.

I'm not sure why people thought that Alcremie would evolve. I thought it looked pretty solid and complete as it was.

Yeah but there are so many of them. I do think breeding will have something to do with it tbh. Some of them are two toned.

Do you guys think that Polteageist may have other flavors or a variant (I don't want to attach "regional" to it)
I didn't really think about it until I saw some fan art.
Polteageist's category is the black tea pokemon. Does that mean in theory in the pokemon world that there is a possible herbal tea pokemon? (or green tea?)
They could be version exclusive.

If Alcremie variants are region locked, they'll likely give the Alcremies that look good (e.g. all green or all blue or all pink) to other countries. So I wouldn't like that.

I don't use Twitter, but I haven't heard that from Serebii, this site, or any other site for that matter.

Various Pokémon Twitter accounts for different regions tweeted pictures of Alcremie forms with some text like “found one.” However, they never stated that the forms were exclusive to their region.

Do you people like food based pokémon that much? I have seen people here talking about Alcreamie, and I didn't see anyone that dislike it so far (only me XD).

I wasn’t too keen on Alcremie when it was just that one form with the strawberries and pink/tan cream because I thought it was a little gross looking, and I’m a pretty indifferent on Slurpuff, which I also find a smidge gross. Though Vanilluxe is one of my favorite Ice types, so...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom