• 4chan is an 18+ website, and as such we do not want to expose our underage users to that site.

You may post screen shots and text from 4chan, but direct linking to the site or its archival sites is not allowed.

Thanks.

• Magnificent Entertainer explores Route 213 and Pastoria City. Watch here as he encounters a strange man with an affinity for feet.

New Pokemon Species Discussion

What's your opinion on the new Galar Pokémon we've seen so far?

• I like most of them

Votes: 76 67.3%
  • I dislike most of them

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • I'm neutral on most of them

Votes: 26 23.0%

• Total voters
Blast Turtle
Reaction score
For the people who saw the leaked ‘dex, how late does Duraludon appear in it? It looks like an end-game Pokémon, which makes me worried because I wanted to use Jangmo-o last gen but didn’t because it appeared so late and I already had a full team by the time I got to Vast Poni Canyon.

#Shield
Reaction score
For the people who saw the leaked ‘dex, how late does Duraludon appear in it? It looks like an end-game Pokémon, which makes me worried because I wanted to use Jangmo-o last gen but didn’t because it appeared so late and I already had a full team by the time I got to Vast Poni Canyon.
well in the trailers it looked like it appeared pretty late i thought. in the dex it is towards the end number 371 out of 400

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
well in the trailers it looked like it appeared pretty late i thought. in the dex it is towards the end number 371 out of 400
Thanks for letting me know. That’s a little disappointing that it appears so late.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
You can always throw things into the void of the surprise trade and see if you can't get one early.

That's what I'm going to do with a certain living land mark from sword.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
You can always throw things into the void of the surprise trade and see if you can't get one early.
Unfortunately, I will not be buying the online subscription so I'm out of luck there. However, I think my college has a Pokemon club and I might find someone willingly to trade me a Duraludon or, ideally, a Duraludon egg.

Last edited:
New Pokémon in 11/11/19 trailer
Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Two new Pokémon were shown in today’s trailer, however, they weren’t revealed like other new Pokémon. All we know of them is their appearance.

Last edited:
Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Now that I have access to my computer, I was able to take better screenshots of the two new Pokemon and I would like to discuss them. Overall, I'm not too keen on either design.

It looks weird, and not in a good way in my opinion. Think Mr. Mime or Jynx. It isn't the worst Pokemon design in the world by a wide margin, but I'm not a fan of its wackiness.
I think this design has a good/cool idea behind it, but isn't executed that well, at least from what I can see; if the actual drawing comes off and becomes a more corporeal being I will change my tune. It feels almost lazy, being just a simplistic red drawing on some simple stone tiles. I've heard that there's a new Ghost type Lizard Pokemon and I hope this isn't' it.

#Shield
Reaction score
Now that I have access to my computer, I was able to take better screenshots of the two new Pokemon and I would like to discuss them. Overall, I'm not too keen on either design.

It looks weird, and not in a good way in my opinion. Think Mr. Mime or Jynx. It isn't the worst Pokemon design in the world by a wide margin, but I'm not a fan of its wackiness.
I think this design has a good/cool idea behind it, but isn't executed that well, at least from what I can see; if the actual drawing comes off and becomes a more corporeal being I will change my tune. It feels almost lazy, being just a simplistic red drawing on some simple stone tiles. I've heard that there's a new Ghost type Lizard Pokemon and I hope this isn't' it.
I really like the rock wall snake. it won't be the ghost type lizard you hear about

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
You know, Drednaw is slowly shaping up to be one of my favorite Galar Pokemon. While I wasn't too keen on it originally, it's grown on me quite bit. I think it's got a neat design, nice use of color, and it's animations are nice too. I think I'll have a lot of fun using it; here's hoping it learns Aqua Jet.

Five Point Fairy
Reaction score
You know, Drednaw is slowly shaping up to be one of my favorite Galar Pokemon. While I wasn't too keen on it originally, it's grown on me quite bit. I think it's got a neat design, nice use of color, and it's animations are nice too. I think I'll have a lot of fun using it; here's hoping it learns Aqua Jet.
Aw I rather like that animation! I'm starting to like him too.

(also slowly shaping up lol slow turtle puns intentional or not~)
Yay! Dreadnaw fans unite!! It was one of my favorites from Galar ever since the June trailer (especially because I was a fan of Call of the Wildman when I was younger). No matter if I choose Grookey or Scorbunny, I think it’s safe to say it’s had a permanent spot on my team from the get go.

gumball of doom
Reaction score
Yay! Dreadnaw fans unite!! It was one of my favorites from Galar ever since the June trailer (especially because I was a fan of Call of the Wildman when I was younger). No matter if I choose Grookey or Scorbunny, I think it’s safe to say it’s had a permanent spot on my team from the get go.
i'm starting to like drednaw too

but it's pre-evo is cursed

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
but it's pre-evo is cursed
Agree on that. I’m still pretty sad about it. I was so looking forward to a cute pre-evo for it but Chewtle is UGH why?! :cry:
Agreed. Not only is it ugly, its pre-evolution barely looks like it. Outside of the coloration and the spike on its head, Chewtle bares no resemblance to Drednaw.

Five Point Fairy
Reaction score
Agreed. Not only is it ugly, its pre-evolution barely looks like it. Outside of the coloration and the spike on its head, Chewtle bares no resemblance to Drednaw.
Honestly it reminds me more of a Squirtle-Weedle fusion than anything. :/ Still though, I love Dreadnaw and eagerly await to find one in the Wild Area.