• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

What's your opinion on the new Galar Pokémon we've seen so far?

• I like most of them

Votes: 89 69.5%
  • I dislike most of them

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • I'm neutral on most of them

Votes: 28 21.9%

• Total voters
new fossilmon

a Pokemon based European dragons or wyverns ( i think we got the asian primary versions done with Rayquaza and Drampa)

and evolution for druddigon and/ drampa

i wanna see an evolution for a male combee

a easy way to get 6 new pokemon would be to have a situation similar to
Escavalier which evolves from Karrablast when traded for a Shelmet, which evolves into Accelgor simultaneously. Neither evolves if at least one holds an Everstone during the trade.

but have the final evolution be split based on gender or held item

Harambe Pokemon?

When I googled: "Barracuda Pokemon" it showed me basculin, which is based on a wild bass/piranha.
When I googled "Seagull Pokemon" it showed wingull which evolves in to a pelican.
There are no kingfishers.
Galar Basculin and Galar wingul evolution? did we get Pelipper there in trailers?
Galar Psyduck and Golduck?

hmm maybe we will get some Witcher based monsters after all?

Last edited:
actually now thinking of it, the gigantamax alcremie, the designs on it reflect all the color variants of alcremie

Weak armor? Nice to get speed.
Polteageist should get Steam Engine. If that ability raises speed and reduces damage from fire and water moves.
or Liquid Voice?
Storm Drain would be too much...
Now pure ghost but a tea pot could theoretically evolve into a ghost/water pokemon.
Taking it makes tea and is made out of it like Dex entry says.
Scald and many liquid based moves? Aromatherapy?Soak? Water sport? Aromatic mist? Sparkly Swirl?

Hmm Cramorant looks like it could learn Swallow, Stockpile and Spit up.
Looks like a Ducklett or Wingul evolution. Similarity to Ducklett realy is weird.

ability: Gulp Missile?
every dive and suf used by it or the oponent i hope? to make more situations.
Imagine its oponent uses Surf, or it uses a new move to hit a pokemon that used Dive and goes underwater.
I really hope for Sky Drop to hit Dive user underwater.
Interesting if Bulletproof will Protect from that because it should.
Interesting how much damage it will do with it? 1/6? or more?
Hmm hope they add Whirlpool and Muddy Water into that too in the future.
Or create a Tidal Wave move.

Dive or Surf will it mean we will get more moves to hit Dive users and that they changed Surf to power 90 and gave it like Bounce a semiinvulnerable turn and will make oponents confuse intead to paralyze? Beeing on top of a wave should protect a pokemon from getting hit...(No guard and exceptions)
Hope Anchor shot will hit Dive users and hope for a Sea weed move.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom