• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

What's your opinion on the new Galar Pokémon we've seen so far?

• I like most of them

Votes: 89 69.5%
  • I dislike most of them

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • I'm neutral on most of them

Votes: 28 21.9%

• Total voters
Stat ideas for Polteageist and it's evolution
Ghost/Poison
HP 65 > 85
ATK 45 > 70
DEF 70 > 105
SP. ATK 65 > 110
SP. DEF 70 > 120
SPD 60 > 30
BST 375 > 530
Cramorant Stat Ideas
HP 70
ATK 95
DEF 65
SP. ATK 90
SP. DEF 65
SPD 95
BST 480

Cramorant looks big?
Sky Drop and Flying Press anyone?
Sky Drop should work on Dive users.
Water Pulse and Whirlpool combined with Dive?

Hope it will be used by Nessa in the gym too.

Polteageist should learn all moves with luquid subject even Liquidation.
Weird that it didn't got Liquid Ooze ability?

Starter evolution fanart has surfaced again!
Credits:
Rhythmape is from a fake leak
Intelleon
Rabblaze
Stats, typings and Pokedex entries:
Rhythmape:
HP 43 > 52 > 80
ATK 73 > 87 > 119
DEF 62 > 79 > 107
SP. ATK 32 > 64 > 74
SP. DEF 45 > 55 > 78
SPD 45 > 55 > 72
BST 305 > 410 > 530
Grass/Psychic
Whenever Rhythmape drums on its chest, it sends out waves of plant-rejuvinating energy, due to this Pokemon's strong relation with the earth.
Hidden Ability: Own Tempo
Signature Move
Rock Out
Rock
Physical
Power: 120
Basically Outrage but rock type. When he smacks the ground, huge rocks erupt.

Intelleon:
HP: 58 > 73 > 89
ATK: 42 > 59 > 73
DEF: 43 > 58 > 75
SP. ATK: 67 > 87 > 118
SP. DEF: 53 > 65 > 75
SPD: 62 > 88 > 100
Water/Ghost
Intelleon uses its invisibility and empathical powers to hunt efficiently. It is commonly used by police officers to catch criminals.
Hidden Ability: Bubble Lens: Ignores accuracy drops or evasive heightens.
Signature Move
Sly Swipe
Ghost
Special
Power: 60
Turns invisible and uses spiritual powers to swipe the foe's item.

Rabblaze:
58 > 73 > 85 HP
72 > 89 > 112 Attack
35 > 50 > 70 Defense
37 > 55 > 75 Sp. Attack
35 > 50 > 70 Sp. Defense
68 > 93 > 118 Speed
BST: 305 > 410 > 530
Fire/Normal
Rabblaze has honed its physical ability to a super level, allowing it to perform regular attacks with precision. Due to this, he has gained the Normal typing.
Hidden Ability: Reckless

Signature Move
Workout
Normal
Status
Power: N/A
Raises a random stat sharply from the following three: Attack, Defense, or Speed

Last edited:
Well, black tea isn't necessarily water... it could really just be everything in the water that makes it tea.

Also your tea died and became a waterless spirit because you left it out too long.

Fair enough. I guess my real issue is that pure Ghost feels like an incomplete typing because Polteageist’s design suggests more than just Ghost. Ghost/Water, Ghost/Poison, Ghost/Grass, or even Ghost/Rock seem to be more complete and fitting typings than just pure Ghost in my opinion.

Fair enough. I guess my real issue is that pure Ghost feels like an incomplete typing because Polteageist’s design suggests more than just Ghost. Ghost/Water, Ghost/Poison, Ghost/Grass, or even Ghost/Rock seem to be more complete and fitting typings than just pure Ghost in my opinion.
I actually believe that Polteageist's evolution is gonna be Ghost Poison.

Apologies in advance if it's already been discussed here but...

unknownwater.jpg

Found this on Serebii... any thoughts on this? I hope Impidimp evolves into it. It's terrifying and I love every piece of it. Imagine wandering the region at night, wondering if you should set up camp. Then you see something in the corner of your eye. You look around and can't see anything unusual so you keep walking. You find a nice place to settle in for the night and get everything set up. Then you drift off to sleep, only to be awoken by rustling soon after. You unzip your tent and the last thing you see before everything fades to white is a spiky silhouette turning to face you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies in advance if it's already been discussed here but...

unknownwater.jpg

Found this on Serebii... any thoughts on this? I hope Impidimp evolves into it. It's terrifying and I love every piece of it. Imagine wandering the region at night, wondering if you should set up camp. Then you see something in the corner of your eye. You look around and can't see anything unusual so you keep walking. You find a nice place to settle in for the night and get everything set up. Then you drift off to sleep, only to be awoken by rustling soon after. You unzip your tent and the last thing you see before everything fades to white is a spiky silhouette turning to face you.
Maybe it's Eternatus. Don't you remember all those leaks saying eternatus would be a dark type, a spirit.
It does look like it has two forms: a one swordlike, and one with a shield-like forehead

Haha, I wouldn't know. Since all the leak and thing threads got split up I don't keep track of that stuff anymore.

After a quick google jump to see what Eternatus is supposed to be.. I highly doubt they'd stick a third legendary in the background randomly like that, let alone having two right next to each other.

Imagine if in videos for Sun/Moon/US/UM Just had Necrozma and ultra necrozma sunbathing in the background somewhere. Would be pretty lame.

I wouldn't call that blatant, no. (Also yeah I did know about that). Considering it's not the focal point of the image. Plus I wouldn't compare putting the main plot point of the game as a half hidden item on the box art to randomly having two of the same pokemon that is supposed to be a legendary just chillin out giving viewers the heebie jeebies in the background of a video with no fanfare at all.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom