• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

What's your opinion on the new Galar Pokémon we've seen so far?

• I like most of them

Votes: 89 69.5%
  • I dislike most of them

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • I'm neutral on most of them

Votes: 28 21.9%

• Total voters
Am I the only one that’s like creeped out by Alcremie’s...existence? Like don’t get me wrong, it’s super cute, but...how does it not like expire?? It’s made of dairy. How is it not covered in mold and bugs constantly? And yes I get this is fictional Pokémon lol but I just can’t stop thinking about it. Also what is it using to make this endless supply of cream...? I know I’m reading too far into this but....I just need some answers lmao

Magic.

You know since Rolycoly is a piece of coal, wouldn’t it be cool if it evolved into a train looking Pokémon?

And a Gargoyle pokemon would be nice to see as well.

That’s the speculation I’ve seen on YouTube as it apparently has a wheel somewhere in some photos. All I can think of is Doomtrain from Final Fantasy. UwU

That’s the speculation I’ve seen on YouTube as it apparently has a wheel somewhere in some photos. All I can think of is Doomtrain from Final Fantasy. UwU
I know we have Diancie, but I think it would be cool if Rolycoly evolved into a diamond-inspired Pokémon

Currently we only have 1 pokemon that has a branched evolution that can evolve twice: Wurmple. Would be cool if we had more of those, or a pokemon that can do a 2-stage and 3-stage evolution at the same time. Imagine if Rolycoly was part of a 3-stage evolution of pure Rock, and can also evolve into a Rock/Fire.

Currently we only have 1 pokemon that has a branched evolution that can evolve twice: Wurmple. Would be cool if we had more of those, or a pokemon that can do a 2-stage and 3-stage evolution at the same time. Imagine if Rolycoly was part of a 3-stage evolution of pure Rock, and can also evolve into a Rock/Fire.

I’d thought about this could even be version exclusive. I’m just not convinced GameFreaks heart is in these games enough to get cool stuff like this. To clarify I mean at the top level not the devs working at the bottom of the food chain.

I’d thought about this could even be version exclusive. I’m just not convinced GameFreaks heart is in these games enough to get cool stuff like this. To clarify I mean at the top level not the devs working at the bottom of the food chain.
Making them version exclusive isn’t really 'cool'...

It would be nice to see more branch evolution pokemon. But I agree, if they do, it will more likely be a version exclusive thing. I prefer branch evolution being available regardless of the version you have because it gives options/variety/mixes stuff up

Agreed

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom