• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon spotted in Pokémon Direct: Pokémon appears for split second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't get where people are getting the llama thing from. Why would a llama have dog ears?

For the same reason a frog has a moustache or a boar has a beard?

At first I thought you could see a sharp bad-ass eye, but now it looks like it's just the crease of the fur.

I hope this ends up being an early Ice-type since they live up in the mountains...I think that Ellama (as in el llama, the llama) would be a cute name.

Hmm, it seems the dog-like thing from the anime trailer wasn't a Swirlix evo. Darn.

It could still be. Personally it looks kind of poodle-ish to me, and since Swirlix is possibly based on a cotton candy poodle puppy...there you go.

Huh, that does look like a legitimate possibility. I don't know why a poodle didn't come to my mind.

Personally I don't get where people are getting the llama thing from. Why would a llama have dog ears?

For the same reason a frog has a moustache or a boar has a beard?

Perhaps. But a frog and a boar having facial hair isn't as big as a llama having elongated ears. Especially not with the fascination that Japan has with alpacas and llamas.

That looks more like locks of fur than ears to me. But if they're ears, it could be a llama-dog hybrid. Pretty sure it's not the first time we've gotten a Pokemon like that.

Hmm, it seems the dog-like thing from the anime trailer wasn't a Swirlix evo. Darn.

It could still be. Personally it looks kind of poodle-ish to me, and since Swirlix is possibly based on a cotton candy poodle puppy...there you go. Maybe the reason why it looks like Absol is probably coincidental like Luvdic/Alomomola or it could be based on the concept of [url="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1208913/The-poodles-transformed-pandas-horses-snails-creative-grooming-dog-shows.html]poodle sculpting[/url].

Finally someone who sees what i see. But it's most likely a new pokemon unrelated to Swirlix.

I think those are long pieces or fur rather than ears, tbh.

I really hope it isn't another boring dog though, dozens or dogs and not one llama. :s

I don't think it's the white dog like thing from that one anime screenshot though. That looked more cloud-like fluffy, while this one has spiky looking fur.

I think those are long pieces or fur rather than ears, tbh.

I really hope it isn't another boring dog though, dozens or dogs and not one llama. :s

I don't think it's the white dog like thing from that one anime screenshot though. That looked more cloud-like fluffy, while this one has spiky looking fur.

This is the only picture I could find of the shot we got earlier, but it's not nearly close enough to tell if it's spiky or fluffy at least from this. I'm convinced it's either the same Pokemon or at least in the same evolutionary line. Just judging from size and shape I'd say the same one is more likely.

1005818_635711136459184_1983458350_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom