• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation V Po

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation

Why use the channel exactly?

..This is so nerve wrecking. I expect fan disappointment.

To prevent spammy comments that happen when people try to talk about Pokemon Sunday on the forum. During the HGSS release that's what happened. So again: use. the. channel.

Re: New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation

Oh, finally! It feels like forever since we first heard of Zoroark.

lol i was happy since it was revealed on my birthday :p (actually since im in the states it was on MY feb. 6th, but who's keeping track?) xD

so even tho its Saturday here in the U.S., does this mean the show is on right now? >.>'

the show is on right now and it'd be appreciated by all if the conversation went to the chat

Yeah, I can't find a working stream anywhere. This stinks... T_T And I even know some Japanese, if that means anything. It seems to to some people here... though arguably, it's not really enough to understand much.

the episode is done. news?

I saw them now, They're the Starters silhouttes.

got it!
Starter silhouettes revealed

qMOp3.png

LET THE FAN-ART POKEMON SKETCHES OF THE SILHOUETTES BEGIN!!!

its spoink on all 4s!!!

p.s: pokebeach is broken. lol

Daw..They're so..Cute?

They're a grass, fire and water? Their designs seem odd for those types.

Five bucks the right one is fire and the left water.

I wonder if it's (from left to right) Fire, Grass, Water? The middle one is really cute :3

We have a pig, a beaver, and a lizard with a Celebi head

A quail fire starter, a bunny grass starter, and a...walrus water starter?

damn just silhouettes?..

The pig's head looks like Bowser Jr. from Mario!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom