• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation V Po

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: New creature to possibly be another Gen

New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: New creature to possibly be another Generation ...

According to the preview of next week's episode and its title, a new Pokémon will be revealed May 9 on Pokémon Sunday.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: New creature to possibly be another

YES!! I'm so excited! I hope it's a Pokemon that's important to the plot. Otherwise, it better be adorable!

Re: New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: New creature to possibly be another

nice, cant wait

Re: New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation

Ooh, now this will be quite fun! D8 I'm so excited! No matter what he is, he's gonna be a new Pokemon, and I want new Pokemon!

Re: New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation

Man I wonder what it will be...

And just like everyone else here, I hope it's a kick-ass Pokémon!

I can't wait to find out to see it, do you think there will be any leaks earlier? Since I know that some leaks have come out before they were supposed to (Waiting until Sunday.. As an Australian do I actually have to wait until Monday or Sunday? Since I don't think Japan's behind us in the timezone are they?). I don't mind if it's an silhouette (Although a actual view would be nicer) but if this is another Notched Ear Pichu thing then I will be so annoyed.

I want Sandslash evolution NAO.

Oh, finally! It feels like forever since we first heard of Zoroark.

Sweet cant wait!!!

I hope it's a starter. Any one, I don't care. Just a starter.

What I want: Fighting-type
What we'll get: Something that isn't a Fighting-type.

We couldn't tell what Zoroark was, even with the silhouette, until it was revealed. (Though I did make a guess that it was either Ghost- or Dark-type on the POKeVOXX Forums.) This one has no silhouette (at least, none that I saw), so we're making entirely blind guesses.

We couldn't tell what Zoroark was, even with the silhouette, until it was revealed. (Though I did make a guess that it was either Ghost- or Dark-type on the POKeVOXX Forums.) This one has no silhouette (at least, none that I saw), so we're making entirely blind guesses.

What we saw was a question mark that will become a silhouette.

YAY! They're announceing a new Pokemon on my birthday!!!

:birthday:

Yeh i hope its a new starter aswel that would be awesome

I'm pretty sure that if they're revealing starters, all three (in their basic forms) will appear at the same time. It could be a new evo or pre-evo to an already-existing Pokemon. That seems very likely.

I hope it's something I like this time, not another Lucario-clone or baby :) I'm betting on a Tangrowth or Mightyena baby given their placement in the movie merchandise

Tangrowth pre-evo = Tangela
Mightyena pre-evo = Poochyena

Tangrowth pre-evo = Tangela
Mightyena pre-evo = Poochyena

Think he meant a pre-evolution of those, though I can maybe see Tangela (but I really don't since its probably just a smaller bunch of vines), Poochyena is already a puppy.

It would be cool if it were the starters but it probably won't be, don't they release the starters closer to the game's release date? I'm hoping it will be the new 1st route bird or mammal pokemon as I'd like to see another completely new pokemon instead of a pre-evo but either way it'll be nice to see another new creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom