• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation V Po

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Pokémon to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon to be the third Generation V Pokémon ...

According to the preview of next week's episode and its title, a new Pokémon will be revealed May 9 on Pokémon Sunday.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pokémon '××' to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: New creature to possibly be anothe

*excited*

I hope it's a Pokémon important to the story-line of the game (probably won't be though).

Re: Pokémon '××' to be revealed on Pokémon Sunday: New creature to possibly be anothe

I really hope it is an ordinary one to be honest. A legendary would be okay but I won't be amused if it is a new forme.

YAY!
I hope corsola evolution, but doubt it :)
:7up:

*also excited*

Anyone else think it'll start with an X? Because, you know, Phantom Ruler Z was Zoroark. Shun my wild-stab-in-the-darkish idea all you want, if I end up right I am going to say "I called that".

Although, if it does end up being another form for something, I'll end up saying "now I'm p-o'd" instead.

For some reason I ended teh thread title with "Furry." XP

Well can't wait to see the next batch of Pokes~

CAN'T... WAIT... TILL... SATURDAY!!!
I hope they choose a pokemon that's a good representation of what's to come.

Am I the only one expecting a silhouette next Saturday and the actual reveal on the 15th?
I wouldn't get too excited yet, but if the Pokemon is actually revealed this week it'll be a pleasant surprise.

It will likely be a pre-evo baby Pokemon.

Something like Munchlax, Azurill, or Bonsly.

I hope it's an ordinary Pokemon to be honest.

New creature to possibly be another Generation V Pokémon

What else would it be >_>

What else would it be >_>

As the news article says, it might be another lame new form(e).

But I believe it's a new Pokémon, and I can't wait to see it :)

It better be adorable!

Please make it a dual type we haven't seen yet.

It'll be the only thing that can catch my attention unless its a starter or alt evolution.

And half the wild mass guessers will start connecting the lock capsule to it.

Anyways, it'll probably be a silhouette again. Hopefully this time we'll be able to tell what type it is.

And half the wild mass guessers will start connecting the lock capsule to it.

Anyways, it'll probably be a silhouette again. Hopefully this time we'll be able to tell what type it is.

How? Pretty much the only way we could tell the type of a silhouette is if we can see flames or a leaf.

Can't wait I do hope it's a new pokemon though we really don't need new forms.

It will be dark type because it's all black! のヮの lol

It will be dark type because it's all black! のヮの lol

It worked for Zoroark/Zorua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom