• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokemon?

Koroku

Ninja Master!
Reaction score
this.PNG

It's from the latest CoroCoro scan.

It doesn't look too much like any of the current Pokemon... it almost looks like a blend of Rucario and Deoxys to me. Deoxys' body shape, and Rucario's colors.

My friend seems to think it's 2 different ones... so yeah.

Discuss?

Doesn't look humanoid in the least to me, the limbs seem to be much too thin.

That is one freaky Pokemon. Looks like a character out of YGO.

EDIT: Take a close look at those arms. There is no way a human could have arms like that. It's either a new Pokemon, or a new something-from-another-show.

EDIT #2: It looks like that alien guy from Lost in Space.

Last edited:
Maybe the colors were distorted and it looks a little like deoxys, ya never know might be a shin deoxys :p

It looks like something that came straight out of Digimon:The Movie. I highly doubt it is a pokemon, It looks too much like a human to be a pokemon.

It's confirmed to be one of the new villains, it's just a different style of artwork (not done by Sugimori)

"It looks like something that came straight out of Digimon:The Movie."

Precisely- looks like a cousin of Diaboromon. Am interested to see what this one does, though.

Ah, this again. Here's what I got from it.

With the rest of the characters, I'd say that it is indeed human.
Friggin' kanji.... Well, the kana I can read in that yellow box surrounded by red says something about someone (an agent?) named Lucy Lightfoot in the adventure mode. It mentions a hanglider and something called "Phobos".

The blue-outlined white characters say:

"POP de COOL na teki kyarakutaa tachi ga shuujinkou wo machiukeru"

Pop de cool* enemy characters await the heroine.

*I don't know how to translate "POP de COOL". "De" means at/in (as in "in Tokyo"); by/with/in=using (as in "by bus" or "with a fork" or "in ink"); made from/of; because of; or per. Is there a place called Pop? Are the characters made with something called pop? XD Maybe they thought "Pop" was a cool word and wanted to use it? I wouldn't doubt that they could be talking about the art style, though. Help?

:D

Scan from Filb:

Gahck. Took the words right out of my mouth. It looks like some type of evolution fromt the line of Kuramon, Rather, a cousin of diaboromon or his digivolution.
EDIT: with further look at the scan, look how the other humans look. They look distorted, just as the new "pokemon" does.

Last edited:
-de here is simply a conjunction. POP and COOL enemy characters await the main character.

Holy unfitting characters batman!

Wow they so look like they've stumbled into the wrong game.... I can't see any reason why they'd even be associated with Pokemon let alone how they could be bad guys in a Pokemon world... o_O

They could have at least tried to put a big red 'R' on their chests....

Zhen Lin said:
-de here is simply a conjunction. POP and COOL enemy characters await the main character.
Oh? Thanks.
"Pop enemies"?

Doctor Oak said:
Holy unfitting characters batman!

Wow they so look like they've stumbled into the wrong game.... I can't see any reason why they'd even be associated with Pokemon let alone how they could be bad guys in a Pokemon world... o_O

They could have at least tried to put a big red 'R' on their chests....
Thet are rather creepy and unfitting. Maybe it's because they're not anything we'd consider "anime style".

There's a Lunatone on one. They probably belong to Phobos, so putting an R on them would be like putting a black triple-humped mountain on Jessie and James' outfits.

Oh, and I looked up the kanji after "Aku no". It's "organization", meaning that Phobos is the organization, but I'm sure that that was already known. After "Fobosu" is what I think is "gun" (army/military).

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom