• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New poster for Sun & Moon teases what to come

Considering how teeny-tiny everyone's team is this time, it's chances are up in the air he'll even have one...

Though wouldn't it be something if the haircut Eevee in the poster was his :ROFLMAO:

If that Eevee is Ash's, I hope he nicknames it Rocky or something with a surfer vibe just because of the hair.

Its belated post from my side, but ever since I saw new posters I was glad and happy to see Misty and Brock returning to pokemon anime again. . And twice in same series for that matter with writers keeping promise of those two visiting Alola region.

And seeing how they appeared on poster followed by both Misty and Brock being tied to whole prof. Kukui plan of setting up league. Brings question or foreshadows how their role might be more meaningful than just a simple visit.

Could those two really stick around for longer than some would expect? Perhaps 10 to 15 episodes if good enough plot is provided of course?
Maybe both of them get involved in storyline associated with Ultra beasts and Z rings in some shape or form with mega evolutions they managed to unlock for their pokemon proving to be necessary aid in stopping potential crisis. If anything SM first appearance proved how mega evolved pokemon can keep up with Z moves, if not even overcome them.

Brock could use Alola Hawaii like structure to his advantage of expanding on his skills as pokemon doctor and perhaps traveling from island to island to collect new info of various herbs, pokemon species and plants important for his future specialization. Not to mention seeing some of his pokemon like Chansey, Croagunk, Steelix or even Geodude again would be welcomed.

And Misty, well Alola is heavily water centered and could be of GREAT benefit for her career of becoming water pokemon master. Afterall Misty did wanted to become something much bigger than gym leader and when you add on that fact of her interest in reaching E4 status both in games and anime, accompanied with fact how she took over gym out of obligation and due to not having anyone to rely on never really abandoning her ultimate dreams. Than its not out of realm of possibilities that desire to become elite water trainer, water master still exists in her with part of reason behind going to Alola coming from ambition of expanding on her trainer abilities and learning about new water species and techniques Alola region provides.
To come closer toward fulfillment of her ultimate dream.

Seeing Misty enter some water based tournament, some sort of follow up to Whirl Cup would be nice and would allow other characters like Lana to be proactive as well. She could maybe even catch some of water pokemon native to SM like Wimpod or this may seem strange to some but why not Pyukumuku?

Its unique in a way and bigger exposure wouldn't hurt(this pokemon didn't got lot of focus).

Seeing her reaction to Dewpider would be priceless that's for sure(opening potential to get more insight in her past and why she fears bugs so much) and mega Gyarados in action would be very welcomed again(that pokemon is incredibly strong), because one battle just wasn't enough to reveal how much Misty really did improved as trainer . Aside from him I would like to see Starmie(that pokemon really needs some redemption), Psyduck is a given, Corsola too(because its much better than its given credit for). For that matter maybe her Horsea evolved in meantime too.

And im looking forward to Misty interactions as well Brock's with Ash and SM cast again. Seeing more moments of Misty and Serena and Lana would be highly interesting. Especially with way how she and Lana found mutual language almost immediately.

Because in my opinion that Misty banter with Ash, and her quirky spunky nature brought allot of spark, fire and energy in group interactions as whole. Accompanied with Brock great sense for humor and comedy antics.

In nutshell whatever happens im looking forward to Brock and Misty return, potential to add more flare and life to group dynamic of ASM cast and in what way their presence would impact Alola region. They did not disappoint in their first return in Sun and Moon series being highly interesting at least imo and hopefully writers will keep it up and have them deliver even more on table .
Hopefully they'll be around for longer than just 2 episodes, because that's too little honestly deserving more.

I'm only interested in seeing them again if they's gonna stay for at least four episodes. I'm not a fan of their two-parter appearance as they hardly interact with Satoshi. Only good part was their battles. I hope they planned some sort of conclusion for Purin's story. She disappeared.

Last edited:
I just hope they don't take the spotlight from the classmates too much. (Mallow and Sophocles already have a hard time getting any attention without playing 3rd or 4th fiddle to special guest stars) :cautious:

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom