• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News New poster for Sun & Moon teases what to come

Would like to see Brock using Continental Crush or Tectonic Rage or have Misty perform Hydro Vortex or another Z Move, having seen them use mega evolution, using the newest gimmick would be good

@martianmister
Sorry if this sounds rude, but... could you remove your trailer post? I know I'm sounding incredibly childish here, but I thought of it first, as soon as the trailer was first officially uploaded. Plus, that trailer isn't likely going to stay up as long on an unofficial channel as it is on an official one.

@martianmister
Sorry if this sounds rude, but... could you remove your trailer post? I know I'm sounding incredibly childish here, but I thought of it first, as soon as the trailer was first officially uploaded. Plus, that trailer isn't likely going to stay up as long on an unofficial channel as it is on an official one.
It doesn't matter who thought of what first, or whoever uploads what trailer. There's no race or credit to be earned. It doesn't even matter if it's from an official site or not, as long as the video is working and the quality is decent. martianmister doesn't have to delete anything.

@martianmister
Why?

@BigDocFan Couldn’t the Pikachu Valley footage be from its episode and the valley’s not returning? And I didn’t see a charmander there...?

So actually they’re setting up a rivalry between Dartrix and Rowlet... I wonder if both of them might end up evolving down the line.

I like that Eevee but it NEEDS a new hairstyle. Imo the best feature of Eevee and Eeveelutions are their eyes and this hairstyle looks wild and hides them.

It doesn't matter who thought of what first, or whoever uploads what trailer. There's no race or credit to be earned. It doesn't even matter if it's from an official site or not, as long as the video is working and the quality is decent. martianmister doesn't have to delete anything.
I'm just jealous that I hesitated and didn't do it when I had the chance and someone else got to do it first instead, okay?!

I'm just jealous that I hesitated and didn't do it when I had the chance and someone else got to do it first instead, okay?!
Then my answer is no.
I'm just gonna say this right here and right now; I don't like that hairstyle the Eevee's rocking. It just looks out of place on this Pokémon after so many years of big brown eyes.
Maybe he's here to promote customized hairstyle changes?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom