• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Poster

always love the gradient/faded shading on these posters, looks awesome \o/
as a huge fan of the legendary Johto beasts though, yes pls @ suicune! I'd love to see it again

And honestly, even if the curse-of-the-female-protagonist-getting-Eevee continues, I honestly think it fits Chloe really well for reasons @Alola already mentioned. I'd love to see them both grow together and find their purpose/happiness in life, and see what Eevee will become in the end (if anything). Think their growth would make for a cool side plot point.

Espeon would be neat. It matches Koharu’s overall aesthetic, and again, Espeon being able to sense different potential futures and stuff ties into Koharu having so many options and possibilities for her future.

Espeon is a good fit for her and I hope they go that route. But if it just the standard regular Eevee, then they can go to hell lol.

What if Goh is the one who actually catches that eevee and Chloe would just bond with it.

I am not a fan of this idea. It takes away Chloe's agency and reduces her to a typical waifu girl you will find in any shonen series. Catching Eevee should be something she does on her own with Go and Ash supporting her.

Now that I've had a bath and some coffee, I can kind of understand why the DD arc is short. Considering episodes tend to be in production 4-5 months earlier, this one would have been produced around the time the COVID hiatus ended. Come to think of it, a lot of episodes post-hiatus have suffered from some serious pacing issues.

Though they could have always extended it and cut down on some filler/useless episodes.

That escalated quickly. I don't mind the 4-part finale, but I would have much preferred a slower and more spaced-out build up to the climax. There could have been 1-2 episodes showing Pokemon Dynamaxing in Galar for no reason, making everyone slowly become suspicious (Episode 11 may have been an example of this, but nobody really questioned it). More importantly, there should have been episodes where Ash and Gou team up with Sonia to help her unravel the mystery of the legendary hero. Technically, all three of them are "research fellows", so they could have found a common goal/interest. Maybe Sakuragi and Magnolia are acquaintances so he dispatches Ash and Gou to assist her research.

Speaking of which, I hope Sonia doesn't completely disappear after this arc, although they'll have to think of something else for her to do.

Also, having a 4-episode arc just two weeks after the timeslot change does bode well for future arcs and inter-episode continuity.

Agreed 100%. 4 episodes for the meat of the plot isn't necessarily bad, but 4 episodes without much buildup? I dunno. I wish they had waited a bit longer, but we'll see.

A confirmed 4-parter is good news though.

I'm not that knowledgeable about Eevee, never bothered much with the species, but what does Eevee being female have anything to do with it not evolving? Serena's Eevee was a female and evolved into Sylveon.
I'm not sure this is what nickdt was thinking, but Eevee now has gender differences as of Let's Go, but it's evolved forms don't.

Last edited:
So Black Night is being adapted? It' not my favorite climax ever but it's something interesting to see in the anime.

Also Rose is showing up and becoming a villain so soon? This'll take away the big moment that's the revelation from the game.

Guys did you not forget about some posters from the last series. Remember when most of us thought ash would get eevee but didn't , the dartrix we didn't know if ash Rowley was gonna evolve or it was haus at first. The first one after sun and moon aired for a year it showed solago with ash and Lillie and most thought litten and Rowley would evolve but only litten did. For all we know the writers might be trolling us and Chloe might just be petting the eevee belonging to ash or goh. Think about it

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom