• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Poster

I'm doubtful Chloe's Eevee will evolve since it has a G-Max form and the writers may want to showcase that especially if it's the only recurring Eevee in the cast
While that's probably the most likely scenario, there's another possibility that I can potentially see happening. G-Max Eevee was mainly introduced in SWSH as a promotional tie-in to Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and guess what? We already have an Eevee in the anime that serves as a reference to Let's Go Eevee: Lana's. This might explain why Lana's Eevee hasn't evolved yet in the recent SM episode; the writers might be planning to use it to promote G-Max Eevee.

No, I have absolutely no idea how the writers would bring Lana and her Eevee to Galar, but I just thought it's an interesting possibility that could potentially happen. Plus, by using Lana's Eevee to promote G-Max Eevee, it'd be perfectly fine for Chloe's Eevee to evolve.

Ash is getting Dracovish thats on the poster imo. The Latest Episode sorta hinted it at the part where he said "Me too!" when Goh said he wants to get a Fossil Pokemon. If that happens, I guess that leaves Goh with Grookey unless if Ash is going to have more than 6 which I doubt because they've been giving him captures at the same rate as other series'

We've seen Sylveon in some merch. Maybe this Eevee that Chloe gets will become a Sylveon?

I doubt Chloe's Eevee evolves actually, since then it loses its gender difference (Meaning its kinda pointless giving it the gender difference in the first place if its gonna evolve anyways). At least with the gender difference, the writers are open to also give Goh his male Eevee and the Eeveelutions.

We've seen Sylveon in some merch. Maybe this Eevee that Chloe gets will become a Sylveon?

I hope not. We don't need another PokeGirl with a Sylveon. Especially when G-Max is where it's at now.

I'd much rather it was hinting at a Serena guest stint (though that's pretty iffy)

Last edited:
Ash is getting Dracovish thats on the poster imo. The Latest Episode sorta hinted it at the part where he said "Me too!" when Goh said he wants to get a Fossil Pokemon. If that happens, I guess that leaves Goh with Grookey unless if Ash is going to have more than 6 which I doubt because they've been giving him captures at the same rate as other series'

I'm pretty sure that Ash has been capturing Pokemon faster than he normally does in this series. He doesn't normally have five Pokemon less than thirty episodes into a series, so I'm pretty sure that he'll have more than the usual five or six Pokemon that he usually gets per series. We're still so early into Journeys' run that it would be kind of weird if they didn't give Ash more Pokemon after his next capture.

Though as a counterpoint to Ash’s statement about wanting a fossil Pokémon too, back in the first Go catching spree episode, Ash said that he wanted to capture a Pokémon as well only for nothing to come of it (though honestly, I don’t get why they didn’t just allow Ash to find a fossil of his own. It wouldn’t be the first time Ash and Go caught a new Pokémon in the same episode). It kinda just feels like an empty statement that they throw in to have Ash express excitement about the current activity despite them not actually giving him anything out of it rather than foreshadowing.

@Ghost Diplocaulus A very good first post! Keep at it! Now here's a thought I'd like to add to yours: Eevee is a Pokémon of much potential, but as it is, it's basically a blank canvas that its evolution will paint. Just like Chloe herself, as she's yet to decide what she wants to do with her life. So in that way, it has the potential to be a very fitting Pokémon for her if handled properly.

Also, based on the tail pattern, that Eevee appears to be female.

Thanks! Well, while that blank canvas thing is an interesting idea, I have a feeling in my gut that it's just going to be something along the lines of: "You know what, Eevee? You're right! You don't have to evolve, just like I don't have to choose a career! So why don't you and I just sit here in the background doing nothing but look nice for the camera for the rest of the series? Hooray for complacency! Just smile and wave, Eevee! Smile and wave. ...Yamper? Who's Yamper?"

I know it sounds super mean, but I'm just afraid of getting my expectations up too high in case they screw up this Eevee like they did Sandy...

While that's probably the most likely scenario, there's another possibility that I can potentially see happening. G-Max Eevee was mainly introduced in SWSH as a promotional tie-in to Pokemon Let's Go Eevee, and guess what? We already have an Eevee in the anime that serves as a reference to Let's Go Eevee: Lana's. This might explain why Lana's Eevee hasn't evolved yet in the recent SM episode; the writers might be planning to use it to promote G-Max Eevee.

No, I have absolutely no idea how the writers would bring Lana and her Eevee to Galar, but I just thought it's an interesting possibility that could potentially happen. Plus, by using Lana's Eevee to promote G-Max Eevee, it'd be perfectly fine for Chloe's Eevee to evolve.

Yeah, but wasn't Gigantamax Eevee unshackled from the LGE promotion a while ago via that one raid event? That said, I hope you're right in this prediction because this scenario would be a neat way to kill two birds with one stone: Chloe's Eevee is free to have more flexible development and maybe evolve into whatever the writers want and Sandy gets a chance to redeem himself and do more than just sit there and look cute.

Last edited:
calender.jpg

I figured this could go here too; interestingly…all of Ash's current party Pokémon barring Farfetch'd are present.

I doubt Chloe's Eevee evolves actually, since then it loses its gender difference (Meaning its kinda pointless giving it the gender difference in the first place if its gonna evolve anyways). At least with the gender difference, the writers are open to also give Goh his male Eevee and the Eeveelutions.
As far as pointless goes, May's Bulbasaur (whose unique heart formation was to indicate it being female) eventually evolved into a normal looking female Venusaur. Evolution isn't completely off the table for Koharu's Eevee; but yes-I do expect it to spend a notable amount of time as an Eevee though.

As far as pointless goes, May's Bulbasaur (whose unique heart formation was to indicate it being female) eventually evolved into a normal looking female Venusaur. Evolution isn't completely off the table for Koharu's Eevee; but yes-I do expect it to spend a notable amount of time as an Eevee though.

While this is true, Bulbasaur evolved off-screen and we only saw Venusaur in a flashback in another series. There is a possibility Eevee evolves, but not in this series.

The poster is really intriging. The darkest day in 4 episodes seems a bit short, it's maybe a first part or something like this to build up the story a bit. Cause having it already would not make any sens,but with how the serie is going right now(they are unpredictble) I would not be surprise. Now Lucario and Cinderace are, again, shown here. I'm sure riolu will evolve in the rematch against Bea and Raboot during those 4 episodes.

I'm pretty sure the Dracovish will be caught by Ash. He doesn't have any water type with him, and it can be kind of his comedic relieve that he have every gen. As for the Marshtomp, it's probably another one ball capture by Go. The morpeko will probably be caught by Jessie, they've already hint that previously. The Zapdos might be Go's ifhe catch it during the episode on Zapdos, or it just represent that episode. The Eevee is probably Chloe's one. As for the other (Mewtwo and Suicune ) I don't have a clue.

The poster is really intriging. The darkest day in 4 episodes seems a bit short, it's maybe a first part or something like this to build up the story a bit. Cause having it already would not make any sens,but with how the serie is going right now(they are unpredictble) I would not be surprise. Now Lucario and Cinderace are, again, shown here. I'm sure riolu will evolve in the rematch against Bea and Raboot during those 4 episodes.

I'm pretty sure the Dracovish will be caught by Ash. He doesn't have any water type with him, and it can be kind of his comedic relieve that he have every gen. As for the Marshtomp, it's probably another one ball capture by Go. The morpeko will probably be caught by Jessie, they've already hint that previously. The Zapdos might be Go's ifhe catch it during the episode on Zapdos, or it just represent that episode. The Eevee is probably Chloe's one. As for the other (Mewtwo and Suicune ) I don't have a clue.
eevee might belong to the boys

I know sylveon is feminine but i really want ash to catch one imo. ITS SO CUTE
That would be something nice.
This reminds me of how in the XY saga, when Noivern and Sylveon were given to Ash and Serena respectively, part of me felt that it would have been nice if it was the other way around instead. Not just because it would defy expectations by giving the boy a feminine Pokémon and the girl something more fierce-looking, but because at least in Ash's case it would have made his Kalos team much less redundant type-wise.

This reminds me of how in the XY saga, when Noivern and Sylveon were given to Ash and Serena respectively, part of me felt that it would have been nice if it was the other way around instead. Not just because it would defy expectations by giving the boy a feminine Pokémon and the girl something more fierce-looking, but because at least in Ash's case it would have made his Kalos team much less redundant type-wise.
Hmm...true...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom