• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Poster

That Mewtwo's definitely gonna be a new one isn't it? And Suicune again even though it's already appearing in the planetarium special? I'm so mad about Chloe getting Eevee since she doesn't do enough with Yamper as it is. Poor Eevee's gonna be neglected.

That Mewtwo's definitely gonna be a new one isn't it? And Suicune again even though it's already appearing in the planetarium special? I'm so mad about Chloe getting Eevee since she doesn't do enough with Yamper as it is. Poor Eevee's gonna be neglected.
she might not get eevee for all we know it might be ash's or goh's

she might not get eevee for all we know it might be ash's or goh's
Honestly praying i want ash to get sylveon so bad it’s my second favorite pokemon and my first being lucario (happy he got riolu). I hope chloe doesn’t get it because she has yamper who doesn’t really have development and it’s redundant as so many pokegirls have eevee. I hope chloe catches dracovish and ash catches eevee haha. I know this won’t happen cause goh will catch both :)

I'm a little surprised that no one's brought up this possibility yet, but what if the Dracovish isn't actually a capture for any of the main cast, but rather a Rocket Gachat Pokémon with prominence? Think about it; the fact that Dracovish is canonically a mix of two wholly incompatible species and that it's in constant pain and discomfort as a result makes it more likely that it'd be used by a villainous organization like Team Rocket, since they'd naturally have far less moral qualms about causing Pokémon to suffer if it means that they're more powerful as a result. Helped further by the fact that Giovanni is the one who commissioned Mewtwo's creation, so I'd think he'd be totally okay with Dracovish, which is a VERY powerful species in competitive battles.

I'm a little surprised that no one's brought up this possibility yet, but what if the Dracovish isn't actually a capture for any of the main cast, but rather a Rocket Gachat Pokémon with prominence? Think about it; the fact that Dracovish is canonically a mix of two wholly incompatible species and that it's in constant pain and discomfort as a result makes it more likely that it'd be used by a villainous organization like Team Rocket, since they'd naturally have far less moral qualms about causing Pokémon to suffer if it means that they're more powerful as a result. Helped further by the fact that Giovanni is the one who commissioned Mewtwo's creation, so I'd think he'd be totally okay with Dracovish, which is a VERY powerful species in competitive battles.
Hmm...sounds plausible...

I am also in the camp that is apprehensive about hastily concluding Koharu will get an Eevee. Remember how everyone jumped at Ash potentially getting Sobble because of that trailer?

You thought Koharu was getting Eevee...but it was me! Gou!

It may well be that the suits told the poster designers that Koharu also had to be on the poster and so they thought that Eevee looked cute together with her rather than, I dunno Dracovish and so they put them together as a result.

Just my two cents.

Yo bro you’re thinking too far we’re gonna have take that idea out of your hand and give it to our favorite character goh

/s

Eevee would be her own Pokemon most likely, while Yamper isn't hers, its the family dog.

This reminds me of how in the XY saga, when Noivern and Sylveon were given to Ash and Serena respectively, part of me felt that it would have been nice if it was the other way around instead. Not just because it would defy expectations by giving the boy a feminine Pokémon and the girl something more fierce-looking, but because at least in Ash's case it would have made his Kalos team much less redundant type-wise.
I'm not the first person here to mention this, but I wish Serena's Pancham evolved into a Pangoro.

I am also in the camp that is apprehensive about hastily concluding Koharu will get an Eevee. Remember how everyone jumped at Ash potentially getting Sobble because of that trailer?

You thought Koharu was getting Eevee...but it was me! Gou!

It may well be that the suits told the poster designers that Koharu also had to be on the poster and so they thought that Eevee looked cute together with her rather than, I dunno Dracovish and so they put them together as a result.

Just my two cents.
That's my point nobody on serebii listened

NEW new poster!

Poster.jpg

Looks like things are becoming more action packed...

That is a pretty cool poster. The Legendary Wolves being there does make me hope that they'll go to Galar more often, or at least feature more Galar Pokemon within the series. Even though Chloe is more on the side, she is still commanding Yamper and Eevee. I'd love it if that meant that she finally becomes a main character. Even just having her get more attention than once in a blue moon would be nice.

Okay, so why is Chloe's Eevee seemingly using an Electric attack? It could just be that Yamper is just surrounding her with his own electricity, but to me it looks like Eevee's also glowing with some kind of energy of her own. On that note, THANK GOODNESS that Yamper isn't going to be completely pushed out of relevancy. That said, I'm not sure if this really confirms that Chloe is becoming a main character: she is still noticeably far away from Ash and Goh, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

This poster is probably just for the next 2-3 months, much like the last one. The Darkest Day arc isn't over yet, hence the wolves. Realistically, there isn't much else the anime could do with them (the post-game plot would add very little, as they wouldn't get caught).

Okay, so why is Chloe's Eevee seemingly using an Electric attack? It could just be that Yamper is just surrounding her with his own electricity, but to me it looks like Eevee's also glowing with some kind of energy of her own.

I think it's just Yamper's electricity spilling over.
Though the real take away is that this Eevee's going to DO something this time. I sure hope so. We don't need another Sandy, thank you.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom