• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-To the birds, Snakes on a plane, foxy grandpas

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with water starters

Do you need any of the pokemon to have a shiny form?

well, for now im more worried about getting regular sprites for all of them, but maby after there all done

Is this alright for the middle evo fire starter?
iaza18505310531500.gif

^Awesome, and thank you!!!

Just one thing, could you make the legs look a little scrawnyer? thanks!

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with bugs

i put the designs for the two bug lines up

I'm gonna try the bug 1 and it's evo

awesome, thanks

im bumping this thread in hope for some more help

I'll try Bug #2 and it's evo's.

^sweeet, thanks

Hey! I would like to try the two grass pokemon you have at the top of your entry they look like fun!

awesomeeee, ive been waiting for someone to do thoose. thanks :)

on that note, i probably should start drawing some more designs

Okay, I tried.

Well?

verry good. the only thing is, the two leaves you placed on the tail go on the crook of the body.

Thanks!

UTWt7.png

kpQHt.png

5vqQs.png

Hope you like em'.

You guys are AMAZING spriters!
Can you do mysery dungeon sprites?
I'd love to know.

this is a verry old thread, and im sorry for the massive bumb. ive been away forever, and im trying to start this up again

If you still need those sprites I can make some of them.

that'd be great, thank you

It'd be nice if while you are waiting for sprite you could maybe add a few more images of the starters. Maybe try tweaking things and trying out different looks. You might surprise yourself and realize that there are things you can add/change that really add character to you concepts.

EDIT: now that I look at them, I feel like I want to try giving them a try. Do you mind if I tweak some of the proportions and whatnot to give them a more Pokemonesk feel?

EDIT AGAIN: After reading through your posts I doubt you'll like the amount of artist licence I took with this, but I just felt I needed to imbellish some details into it to make it's design pop. I love your idea of having leaves like wings, although I'll admit I had to take out the legs because they just made it look awkward when I was spriting.
GS2.png

Admittedly I made this in only about 5 minutes, and I could probably improve the colors a bit, but I wanted to post it quickly just to see what you thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom