• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-To the birds, Snakes on a plane, foxy grandpas

sqwat500

Fuck You, Stealth Rock
Reaction score
I am in need of sprites for my new fanfic. It introduces a new name-to-be-decided gen, and I need your help making sprites for all the pokemon who will inhabit said gen! Well you get to name the pokemon andall credit will be given to you. Now, I drew the pictures in black and white, and I consider myself a HORRIBLE artist, so artisans of BMGF, use your artistic and creative skills! Give the pokemon good poses and colar schemes (fel free to go beyond what I suggest). The lighting/picture quality may be bad, so dont hesitate to ask for more detail!
As of now, everything on this page is fair game
Ive started with the starters

Grass Starter Evo#2
011211231724.jpg

"This pokemon is sincerly sorry for all the trouble it caused in its pre-evolved form. They usually just stay in their shell all day, with it's claws keeping it secure in the ground. However, they will always break up fights and put an end to trouble caused by other pokemon, especially thoose in its pre-evolved form. If it needs to escape from anything, its powerfull tail can catapult it up to 50 feet in the air."
Features:Shell, Spring tail, root claws, eyes coming out of shell
Colors:Green,brown, black ETC

Bug #1
021311204017.jpg

While usually quite snobby, he opens up to people who gain it's trust. If it's trust is lost even once, it will be snobby to all, and never will trust others again.

Bug #1 Evo One
021311204153.jpg

Upon evolution, this pokemon becomes almost compleatly dorment. It will not respond to anything, including it's trainer. However, if it senses danger, it will spin around so it's deadly toxic spikes stand between it and the threat.

Bug #1 Evo Two
021311204339.jpg

A verry cheerfull pokemon, giving happiness to all who gaze upon it. Its antena contain a poison antidote, cleansing all they touch.
Bug #2
021311204440.jpg

Bug #3
It spins itself and extra large cocoon to evolve, giving it space to move around. It defends itself with deadly claws with minds of ther own that sence danger. It may occasionly be seen peering out the top of its cocoon. done

Bug #2 Evo Two
021311204658.jpg

A souless ruler of it's habbitat, that controlls others by scaring them with its deadly, razor sharp claws. Most die out before evolving, leaving only one in each area. However, if more than one are born in a single habbitat, they will embark on a vicious battle, one stands victorious.

Bird
photo1dn.jpg

Bird evo #1
photo2zdk.jpg

Bird Evo #2
photo3unp.jpg

95766269.png

photo1kxh.jpg

Type: Poison
Poison Snake Pokemon
64890482.png

photo3lkn.jpg

Type: Poison
Dual Cobra Pokemon
photo1vjq.jpg

Type:Electric
Eletric Fox Pokemon
photo2qlfr.jpg

Type Electric
Static Fox Pokemon
Features: Feet that allow levitation due to the manipulation of static electricity

Last edited:
Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites

I'll give this a shot, do you mind if I splice a little or do I have to scratch completely?

also, what colour is the fire starter's stomach and feet?

Last edited:

Sorry squat i couldn't give you your prize so ill do this.

I'll give this a shot, do you mind if I splice a little or do I have to scratch completely?
whatever you can do to make it look awesome

also, what colour is the fire starter's stomach and feet?
use your own artistic ability and make a cool palatte. also. which evolution?
Sorry squat i couldn't give you your prize so ill do this.
sweet. whuch one do you claim?

That Tiger like fire evo. i can make it by using raikou's base.

^sweet dude. i used entei/raikou for inspration when drawin him, too

Spr_b_g5_048.png

how's this for the fire starter? if you don't like the colours, I can fix them for you

Wow thats really amazing!
One thing though-The head looks a little off. Can you make the colors on the head the same as the bodys? Thanks! :)
Also, what would you like to nmae the little guy?

iaza19889867024400.gif

How's that for the grass one?

^ahahahaha its great!!!
and a name?

sorry squat but i have some trouble doing the hoofs, can i remove them?

go ahead

Spr_b_g5_048-1.png

here you go! does that look better?

I don't know about the name but I thought of a few:

lygnite (liger and ignite) kitbustion (kitten and combustion) flamera or flamthera (flame and panthera, the genus that defines tigers) felidember (felidae, the tiger family and ember) and cindigri (cinder and tigris, from panthera tigris) choose the one you prefer.

Much better! It looks pretty sick

I think I may go with flamthera, its a pretty good name

cool! glad you liked him/her, oh! and, what about the water starter? maybe I could help with that...?

sure! when i figure out the design, ill vm you :)

Update-Water starters up

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with water starters

Can I call dibs on that final evo water starter? It looks pretty epic. :D

Back
Top Bottom