• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-To the birds, Snakes on a plane, foxy grandpas

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-Now with bugs

Thanks so much for your suggestions, ill definetly try to make new drawings. And on your sprite, it looks incredible! The whole artistic license thing is fine, im only really providing an outline and letting more capable people do everything else lol. The only thing is, if the expression could be a bit more mischevious to match the identity im trying to create for it, thatd be great. Otherwise, amazing job and thank you very much.

Sure I'll give that a go. While I'm at it do you mind if I try that evolution family with the the caterpillar / cocoon / wasp

Thank you very much, and of corse.

BugEvo2.png

I quick concept sprite for Bug #2 Evo One. I tossed in a small stinger at the bottom just to make it tie in more with the wasp.

I like this alot! Nice job

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites

sorry for the double post, but please check out the new content-bird designs

Re: New Project-New Pokemon Sprites-To the birds!

New designs

95766269.png

photo1kxh.jpg

Type: Poison
Poison Snake Pokemon
64890482.png

photo3lkn.jpg

Type: Poison
Dual Cobra Pokemon
photo1vjq.jpg

Type:Electric
Eletric Fox Pokemon
photo2qlfr.jpg

Type Electric
Static Fox Pokemon
Features: Feet that allow levitation due to the manipulation of static electricity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom