• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

New PWT download for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 announced: 'The Battle Between Lege

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New PWT download for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 announced: 'The Battle Between Legendary ...

The new Pokémon World Tournament download called 'The Battle Between Legendary Pokémon' is now available for the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games. The tournament has no end date.

Read more on Bulbanews

rubinek

KYUREM FORMS ERRYWHERE
Reaction score
Re: New PWT download for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 announced: 'The Battle Between

Wait what, Metagross has Ice Beam?

MetroLSD

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
Re: New PWT download for Japanese Black 2 and White 2 announced: 'The Battle Between

I hope the English version gets this, since the normal tourneys doesn't allow legendaries.

Water Max

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score

I hope the English version gets this, since the normal tourneys doesn't allow legendaries.
Normal tournaments allow entry for some legendaries but not legendary version mascots and Mewtwo, which the Pokémon shown in the article are, and they don't allow event Pokémon to enter. I think the inclusion of these version mascots and Mewtwo makes this PWT download very interesting and challenging.

Last edited:

Ghetsis-Dennis

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Guess now's the time to use Mewtwo, Darkrai, Arceus, and Genesect on our team.