• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

New Red and Green soundtrack CD to be released in Japan: Will also include music from...

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
New Red and Green soundtrack CD to be released in Japan: Will also include music from FireRed ...

A new Pokémon soundtrack CD of music from the classic Pokémon Red and Green Versions is due for release in Japan on April 27, 2016.

Continue reading...

InfiniteBakuphoon

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Awesome! It's about time they made a new release (twenty years about time... :LOL:) Hopefully it'll be a plain recording straight from the original games, without the reverb and Pokémon sounds. And that it gets an iTunes release in the West... don't see any reason why there wouldn't be one.

Guzma

Humbug
Reaction score
I hope they put this on iTunes so I can download the rival encounter theme and play it to see people's reactions.

GeekyGamerZack

My OTHER mount is a dragon!
Reaction score
This is brilliant! I also hope that it makes a landing in the West. :LOL:

Yoshi1001

Statistical Anomaly
Reaction score
As far as whether the tracks are from the old CD set, for what it's worth, the music used in the Pokémon Mario Maker level for the costumes is the same as the tracks on the original release, so they definitely still have those tracks somewhere.