• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music New Rocket-Dan CDs announced!

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
The latest episode of the Rocket's radio show featured a commercial for new CDs from the TRio's radio show! There will be three volumes of CDs with each volume containing two CDs. The chorus version of "Rocket-Dan yo Eien ni" is expected to be on there, but the rest is currently unknown. Each volume will retail for 3150 yen. The first volume comes out on February 22nd and features Musashi. The next two comes out on March 29th and April 26th. If you buy on Animate (which doesn't seem to ship outside Japan) you'll get the pilot episode!

You know what I think about this...

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

And please, let them have more image songs. Especially Musashi needs one.

Last edited:
Exciting news for Rocket fans everywhere! :) Does this mean that there will be translated transcripts available?

I wish they would give us transcripts, but I don't think they will xD; Anyway, I hope for some exciting bonuses, something like the picture book that was added to "Roketto Dan! Shiroi ashita da!" CD drama. Like we could get a picture book showing some chosen scenes from the mini-dramas :DDDD They just sooo need to do that okay.

Aah, that's really exciting! (That picture was the first thing I thought of.)
Do you think they'll be continuing the show for much longer then? I hope they keep it running for a while... I'd buy discs and discs, haha.

Well I think its obvious the whole reason this CD is even coming out is to help pay for funding to keep the Radio show on the air.

This actually just sounds like a collection of the podcast versions of the radio show that we've been able to legally download for free since July. I guess it's good for people who haven't been checking that site every week.

The link Adyniz posted mentions the opening dramas being included.

I don't care what's on it as long as Musashi finally gets an image song, like they have been teasing this year....... :O

I don't care what's on it as long as Musashi finally gets an image song, like they have been teasing this year....... :O

She isn't getting one.

I just want to know where the the hell the chorus version of RDYEN is. I thought they said it would be on CD.

I hope it's the full broadcasts and not just the interviews. Is it so bad that I want to just listen to them eat, draw, and guess songs titles? ^_^;
Also, fingers crossed for Hayashibara to sing anything. And new art! I don't want the same stock photo of Musashi. Maybe Hayashibara's Musashi can be the cover. :D

I'm sure the chorus is going to be released soon. It must have taken a long time to get every voice in there. How many people do you think submitted, more than 1000 maybe? The anniversary of the song is coming up in a couple weeks, so I wouldn't be surprised if they aired a clip next week or the week after.
I am also amused that the title abbreviation is RDYEN. Neko ni koban...

Thanks for the info. XD That's superbly awesome. Man, now I really hope they got and accepted my submission. (Didn't someone else here submit?)

I am currently anticipating asking favors in order to get the Animate version. ^_^ The website doesn't have the site/info yet for it, though.

What does it mean by "pilot episode"? Of the radio show? Or something else? I'm just wondering what makes it different from the non-Animate versions.

I think it means that it's the full episode of the first radio show.

Ok, I finally learned what's the deal with pilot version about.

Any show needs a sponsor, right? In order to get sponsors, you need something to convince them that your show is worth their money. That's why you're presenting them a sample of your show that gives them general idea about what the show is about. So in short, Animate's bonus is a CD with the demo version of the radio show, which was recorded before the show started broadcasting :D

Awesome, isn't it? :D

Well, there would be no point in releasing demo version it if it was the same ep, so I guess it needs to be at least a little different.

Oh, and I'm too lazy to check if it was stated earlier, but you need to buy all 3 CDs in order to get the pilot CD.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom