• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Rotom forms

Seeing as how all the Rotom forms are electric/ghost with levitate, wouldn't that make the Frost form the best?

Eh... Probably the other way around. Bollocks I say!

Is there confirmation on whether the forms change types or not? I hear they do, then I hear they don't. I'm dying to know.

If they didn't add the Pluto backstory I'd be confused to why Rotom got new formes. But all things considered, this really is very clever.

Relevance? Impossible!

Bollocks is a corruption of bullocks. I think.

Somehow, I doubt it. I don't tend to think of my testicles as castrated bulls.

I'm pretty sure that anyone who still thinks the forms change type either hasn't heard that they don't or doesn't believe that they don't. Everything I've been hearing indicates that they're all Electric/Ghost (or Ghost/Electric, whatever).

Well... to be honest, all my information comes from these forums, so I guess I can't be sure either way.

Spr_4p_479L.png

same faces
n61010269_32797559_5676.jpg

I actually like the Rotom forms, especially the lawn mower form. I don't really see what the whole fuss is about.

I actually like the Rotom forms, especially the lawn mower form. I don't really see what the whole fuss is about.

Some people are resistant to change.

But anyway, I personally am going to use Fridge Rotom if and when I get one of those key things. Although it really stinks that it stays Elec/Ghost.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom