• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New series "Master Pokemon Black & White!" to start in next month's CoroCoro

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
The name of the newest Pocket Monsters series to appear in the pages of CoroCoro Comics is Kiwamero! Pokemon BW(究めろ!ポケモンB・W), or "Master Pokemon Black & White!"

master_pokemon_bw_color_image.png

CoroCoro is hyping the comic as a "Walkthrough Comic." It's set to start in the October 2010 issue of CoroCoro Special, which goes on sale on September 15th.

It's currently unknown if the comic will be a one-shot or if it will be an all-new series.

A "walkthrough comic." Sounds like good times. For a second I thought Shigetsu Ihara was doing this one. But then I realized this doesn't look exactly like his style. Leave it to CoroCoro artists to make supposedly older main characters look like... that.

Last edited:
I am now very scared.

Should be interesting. A walkthrough comic... never seen one of those before.

I am now very scared.

Should be interesting. A walkthrough comic... never seen one of those before.

I think Zensho counts as a walkthrough manga, and admittedly, I use PokeSpe as a walkthrough sometimes, but well, I was just so scrawny back then.

I like the art style, it would be cool to see more. Not very excited about the idea of a walkthrough comic, but it'll be interesting to see.

The main problem with a serialized walkthrough comic, especially one published monthly, is that most people will probably get through the game before the second chapter.

I use PokeSpe as a walkthrough sometimes
How?

Kind of reminds me of DP Adventure and Jou's big adventure. But still, I liked DPA and Jou's whatever looked good, so I probably will read this. Plus, th art is awesome.

tsutarja kinda looks like a card board cut-out, i hope the drawing is better than in the manga.

Ooh, I agree with mostly everyone else about that art style. I think Black looks amazing!

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom