• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Silouhettes?

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
4655e9418df6ef4be4be626ff74aa357.png

9c239c0df60fa87e673da40d91487eec.png

Someone posted these on Serebii, found them on Pokefrance's board.....

You can see what appears to be the cat, Chansey pre-evo, and Korobooshi...

Thoughts? The look realistic, but also are unsourced...

Isn't PokeFrance where we got our fighting/dark/psychic "starters" from? And since when did the French become a trusted source for anything other than cheese and wine?

Well they are nice so I would not be disapointed if thy were real. The cat one looks really different which is good cause it will hopefully look better. I really like the fish thing as well as the thing with the ears. The one could be an evolution of Mukkuru.

Isn't PokeFrance where we got our fighting/dark/psychic "starters" from? And since when did the French become a trusted source for anything other than cheese and wine?

What do you mean?

The F/D/P rumour was said by a girl on Pokemon Garden....

I wouldn't normally believe anything from them, either, but I'm believing this one.

Well the bottom left one looks like a skarmory pre-evo, and the bottom right one looks somehow related to scizor. However, seeing as how there are no sources, i'm thinking someone saw that japanese merchandise with the cat and the chansey pre-evo, and created a heap of silhotettes to take advantage of everyones thinking they were new. i'm guessing they put korobooshi in there to make it look as if it were official. but since korobooshi has been revealed, why would they make it a silhouette if people already know it exists?

Well, the cat-like silouhette definitely looks like that cat-like Pokémon we have seen on that 2007 planner-thingy a while ago.

I'm thinking that, even if not 100% real, at least a few of them are.

Koroobooshi has not been OFFICIALY revealed, as in it is not on any official sites, or in CoroCoro.

The one before Koro looks like a Roselia baby....(which Sugirmori mentioned)

What do you mean?

The F/D/P rumour was said by a girl on Pokemon Garden....

No, the actual pictures we got that ended up being done by Purple Kecleon. Weren't they found on a French imageboard? Or traced back to there?

Frankly, until I see some sort of source, or a site with some credibility backing this, I'm calling fake until my throat gives out on me.

No, Imaroda.

EDIT: Matkin, that is definately Korobooshi (who is real)

the reason Korobooshi would be on it is because the official art has never been revealed rather just the sprite at a demo so they may still think of it as new since it wasnt in Coro Coro or anything.

As is the same for Cat and Chansey pre-evo.

I mean, Garden had Elekible's silouhette AND a video with him in it the same day...

well, in any case, i think the one to the left of korobooshi looks like a smaller jirachi (possibly staryu pre-evo?) and i don't know what to make of the shark. maybe sharpedo/carvahna related? either that or it's a stand alone.

I don't know. To me, the image to the right of Koroobooshi (thanks for the name Dolphin Man) looks a little like Shedinjia.

They all fail in my opinion, lol. That one rooster looks too much like a real rooster, lol. Plus, needs more Dratini. 8D

I'm suspicious of them based on the cat's silhouette. The whiskers should be thinner and finer than that, I think, given the art we've already seen, with a more tapering quality to the ends. And the curve at the top of the head seems too upturned, and there's a few odd looking bumps at places...

On top of that, the blur is uneven... and the silhouettes are usually blurred in the magazines - which these don't seem to be from - the website silhouettes usually have sharp edges. And no source is very suspicious.

I'm guessing fake.

This game is getting annoying.

Damn straight Pie, I agree with ya there on the annoyance. The game comes out in 3 weeks and we "still" barely know anything about all of the Pokemon in there. I fail to understand why everything must be kept so secretive. lol

Well, to add my two cents, I have to say the second from left on the bottom looks like a possible Misdreavus pre-evolution.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom