• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
This thread will be updated whenever a new skin is made public.

A new skin entitled "Sinnoh Underground" has been created. It features the Underground area of Sinnoh and many of the items found there.

It's so awesome it's going to be the new default for awhile. You've really done an awesome job Ghost.

Even though I was surprised to see a new (or merely different?) default skin so quickly, I like this one a lot. Nice job on it.

*demands updated VG Team Rocket skin* :p

Nice one Ghost!

Ohh, I love this one. Good job Ghost!

I love the new skins that's being pumped out at an outstanding rate these days. I guess I can finally have BMGf look good now, huh?

You know, I heartily approve of this thread... But I'm thinking of something else. Like... a separate thread for all the new skins, so that comments and reports can be done separately.

No reason we can't just use this thread. We won't be pumping new skins out that often.

No reason we can't just use this thread. We won't be pumping new skins out that often.

At least it would be easier to identify what comments are for which skin.

At least it would be easier to identify what comments are for which skin.

I'm sure the people posting will say which one they are commenting on.

Anyway, I really like the new Underground one, so good work Ghost. :)

This skin is great, because the colours blend well. That Master Ball one is also good, although the Master Ball icons in the "online" status looks hard to tell.

That's it for now.

I like this very much!! It's really cute, and the colors are soft - sweet! The Master Ball was okay, but the purple colors were glaring and my eyes hurt.

imo, it would've been a good addition to put Roark or a few fossils in the skin

This skin is great, because the colours blend well. That Master Ball one is also good, although the Master Ball icons in the "online" status looks hard to tell.

That's it for now.

Maybe they should try a completely black icon of a Master Ball. Just saying... :p That might help a lot.

Also, I noticed that controls and blogs, even when customized, are still being affected by the selected skin. Is this normal?

I like this Underground one. The different colored shards to denote thread activity are really cool. :)

Tha Master Ball one is pretty cool too but a little too purple for me. xD

I like the new skin a lot! The color scheme is really appealing.

Can't wait for more updates!

I like purple, plus I like darker backgrounds... Easier on the eyes!

Sinnoh Underground really, really, really pleases my inner geology geek. Ghost, ILY.

Some of you might remember the old Erika's Garden skin, particularly those of you who have been on the forums since atleast 2009, or atleast before the vb4 upgrade, like me. It was the default skin when I first signed up, which made it my favourite. When we moved over to vb4, the skin got pretty messed up in the process which saddened me and a few other users. That's why I decided to remake the skin from scratch!

So for those of you interested, go check out Erika's New Garden!

This is the skin that was around when I joined, I always loved it. And this looks lovely. Thanks, blazaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom