• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erika's New Garden looks amazing, good job Blazaking! :)

Sinnoh Underground really, really, really pleases my inner geology geek. Ghost, ILY.

I have to agree with you, Meryn. I'm a bit of a geology geek too, but mainly because of the history. I watch a lot of educational programming, but digressing a bit, I absolutely loved "The Underground" feature of the D/P/Plt. series and was a bit stumped as to why they didn't add it to HG/SS and B/W. As far as I knew, it was a big hit.

Digressing even more... Great job, Ghost!

Also, great job to Blazaking EX for the lovely, new skin! It's calm, soft on the eyes, and really represents Bulbagarden.net.

Last edited:
Sinnoh Underground is cool. But I'm STILL waiting on an Ash Ketchum skin. =/
Seriously, it seems like every other character has their own skin.

So why can't Ash have a skin as well? Afterall, he's the main character, and he deserves a skin.

Sinnoh Underground really, really, really pleases my inner geology geek. Ghost, ILY.

Just like the banner for Sevii Islands pleases my inner explorer geek. ^^ not to mention the glorious blue. xD

Erika's New Garden, is amazing, I really like all the different little details there are.

I like this version of Erika's Garden better than the previous one, and green is my favorite color. Nice job, Blazaking EX!

Just a quick question: Will Bulbagarden every automaticly change your skin?

I like it! Can we keep this for longer than a month? :XD2:

I do have one complaint: It's kind of hard to tell which threads you've made a comment in now.

Just a quick question: Will Bulbagarden every automaticly change your skin?
It will if you have it set to "Use Forum Default" in your settings. The default skin isn't always the same, it does get changed, especially for certain events. If you liked what you had, and it did change, go through the list to find the skin that you liked, rather than using the default.

I assume that you'll be reassigned the default if the skin you're using is deleted, but I'm not sure that's ever happened yet.

Wow, love this skin! Just wondering, though. Why is "forums" not capitalized on the top?

I do have one complaint: It's kind of hard to tell which threads you've made a comment in now.

Why? Is the dot on the side of the thread icon not enough?

It's fine. But it's just smaller than what the older skins had.
I guess it just takes me some time to get used to changes like that. I'm kinda used to it now.
I do like this look better. Very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom