• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Summaries and Movie 10 Scan

Habunake

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Has summaries for the Convention and Buizel episode.

Also, some stuff about Movie Ten...I'm guessing those three trainers each have the final form of a Sinnoh Starter.

In the May 10 episode...
Somewhere someday, Ash & co attend a Pokemon Transformation/Role-playing Conference held by a TV programme because the winner of the conference will be awarded a Pokemon egg! I guess this might be Brock's Happiny!

And in the May 17 epi...
Ash & co learn about a very strong Buizel from some trainers beaten by it. In order to make a capture, the gang move towards Buizel's river, where they meet Dawn's rival, Nozomi.

Last edited:
Yes! A rival turns up! This should be good exploration for Nozomi's character. (I wonder if Kengo will get a mention...) My only issue is that the episode sounds like On Cloud Arcanine, though Dawn does make the capture.

So for the first episode, Brock wins a cosplay contest? 0_o You'd think that Team Rocket would be sure winners.

YAY NOZOMI! 'Bout time that girl showed up again! And in a non-Contest ep, awesome! Perhaps they are going to pace her out better than they did with Drew in early AG.

Nozomi and Dawn competing over Buizel? Cool.

One thing that hasn't been said is since this is a non-Contest, we'll get to see Nozomi in her normal clothes. We didn't see her in her normal clothes too much last time.

oh...and it seems that Momi/Cheryl will stay with the guys till the end of the Amber Castle episode, according to the summary.

Wheeeee, Nozomi! And Brock possibly wins something! *gives writers a cookie*

Finally, the "Ash will catch buizel guys" will stay quiet! But Nozomi again...? And about Natane, pleeease...Well, this pic have some news about movie 10?

Yay for Nozomi showing up again!

And with the help of the trailer in DP025:
The girl has the Goukazaru.
The guy in green t-shirt has Dodaitose
So the guy with the blue jacket would have Emperte.

Does anyone has a clue what the summary of the 10th movie is saying?

Holy Forretress.

Brock gets an egg? Brock wins an egg? For cosplaying?

*_* <3

Edit: Okay, people... speculations on Brock's winning cosplay?

I get the feeling it's gonna be something with squinty eyes, like the ones in Lucy's collection.

Last edited:
Yaaaaay for Nozomi appearing! Yaaaaaaay for Takeshi doing something!

Nozomi vs Hikari for Bouysel sounds amusing and interesting. Let's see how his turns out 8D

Holy Forretress.

Brock gets an egg? Brock wins an egg? For cosplaying?

*_* <3

Edit: Okay, people... speculations on Brock's winning cosplay?

I get the feeling it's gonna be something with squinty eyes, like the ones in Lucy's collection.

Nah, he's going to cosplay Nurse Joy.

=P

But seriously, I'm glad Brock at last will be winning something. He deserves it.

More Cheryl! And Gardenia in the same episode!

*is in heaven*

Nah, he's going to cosplay Nurse Joy.

You put the worst images in my head, Kasumi.

Edit: Hmm. Now, when I heard this episode summary, I thought giant costumes a la Nicholai.

But... now that I think of it... they do love to advertise, and we do see cosplay sort of outfits in Battle Revolution.

Maybe... ?

Last edited:
So we have Buizel, who is all about strength, being caught in an episode that features Nozomi, the one character who has suggested that Aipom go to Dawn... I wonder if the writers are going to go anywhere with that.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom