• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New summaries

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
Newtype summaries from pokeani (DP106-109):

12/11 ポケモンと仲良くなる方法!?
ヒカリは、ミオジムのジムリーダーの帰りを待つ間、イノムーをポケモンコンテストに出場させようと特訓を始めるが、自分の言うことをまったく聞いてもらえない。そんな折、"ポケモンと仲良くなれる〟と謳うスクールの張り紙を発見。ヒカリは、早速そのスクールに向かう。

12/18 ラムパルドVSトリデプス!!
ミオジムのジムリーダー、トウガンとその息子でクロガネジムのジムリーダー、ヒョウタはかせきから復活させたポケモンを使いこなす親子。2人は、互いに自分のほうがかせき好きだと主張して譲らず、ついにバトルを始めてしまう。そこへ、トウガンの帰りを聞きつけたサトシが、ジム戦を申し込みにやってきて……。

12/25 ミオジム戦!はがねのバトル!!
サトシは待ちに待ったトウガンとのジム戦に挑む。一体目にドーミラーを選んだトウガンに対し、サトシはヒコザルで応戦。"ほのおのわざ〟で一気に攻めるが、トウガンの守りを固める戦術を前に、なかなか決定的なダメージを与えられない。

1/1 放送休止(予想通り)

1/8 迷子のホエルコ!
突然現れたルクシオに、ポケモンフーズを奪われてしまったサトシたち。ルクシオを追って地下水路にたどり着いた彼らは、本来なら海にいるはずの"たまくじらポケモン〟ホエルコにポケモンフーズを与えているルクシオを見つける。

Lol. Here I was expecting some english...=P Hopefully someone who understands japanese sees it soon.

EDIT: After getting some nice engrish thanks to the Google translator, this is all i can make out(I think, don't blame me if I'm wrong.
106- Piloswine seems like it wants to play instead of train?
107-Roark and Bryon argue about liking Fossils?
108-Bryron is using Bronzor and Ash is using Chimchar?
Help=P

Last edited:
Sushi said:
Rampardos VS Bastiodon!
The Gym Leader of Canalave City, Byron, and his son Roark, the Gym Leader of Oreburgh City, use Pokémon revived from fossils. Both think they like fossils more than the other and end up battling. Then Satoshi, who has heard of Byron's return, comes to ask for a Gym Battle...

Canalave Gym Battle! Steel Battle!
Satoshi's long-awaited Gym Battle with Byron begins. Satoshi uses Chimchar against Byron's first Pokémon, Bronzor. He tries to dominate the battle with Fire attacks, but Byron's defense-oriented battling style prevents him from dealing much damage...

- Break on January 1st -

The Stray Wailmer!
All of a sudden, a Luxio appears and steals all the Pokémon food. They follow Luxio into a culvert and find it feeding the Pokémon food to a Wailmer, a "Ball Whale Pokémon" that usually lives in the sea...

Aww, that last episode sounds really sweet. I still think this will be Hikozaru's gym.

Thank you, Rocket Girl! Nice to see Luxio in the anime now. I wonder how it ended taking care of a Wailmer.

Luxio, huh? I wonder if we're gonna see Aoi again.

I'm predicting Chimchar will evolve during the Gym battle as we have the Monferno figure coming out around this time.

The last episode sounds like a filler so I'm not that interested until we hear more.

I'm predicting Chimchar will evolve during the Gym battle as we have the Monferno figure coming out around this time.

not really..

The Monferno figure is coming out mid Januari, and this one airs 25 dec, leaving a gap of approx. 23 days. That is too much, imo. It's much more likely it'll evolve in the Iron Island episodes, since they air right around that time when the figure comes out. The setting seems appropriate as well.

And also, Chimchar being the star in the last gym and having it going first here (with obvious problems against Bronzor) just foreshadow that it's gonna get KO'd rather quickly.

Now where's Koroboshi?

I'll never understand why they totally ignored Kricketot and turned it into a background only Pokémon
It's really irritating... Caterpie/Weedle/Wurmple all got a proper appearance in the first episodes of their generation... and now it's already more than 100 and Kricketot have nothing but background apperances (I think the only other Poké to never get a proper apperance but only in background was Barboach... but at least we know they did make an episode for it and just didn't air it... oh and Porygon2 as well but that one has a reason)
I really hoped Kellyn would have Kricketot as his partner back than but he didn't have any Poké at all

Nando should have appeared with Sunkern and Kricketot before they evolved

(I think the only other Poké to never get a proper apperance but only in background was Barboach... but at least we know they did make an episode for it and just didn't air it... oh and Porygon2 as well but that one has a reason)

Yomawaru.
It got a fair number of appearances, but none of them ever portrayed it as an individual pokemon, rather than "one of a bunch of ghosts".

I laugh my head off after reading "All of a sudden, a Luxio appears and steals all the Pokémon food." It seems like that we're having another Munchlax and Swinub. And it appears to be another Houndour. But it is actually kinda awkward that a Luxio will help a Wailmer. I probably will shock it if I were the Luxio.
Luxio, huh? I wonder if we're gonna see Aoi again.

I think it's unlikely that Aoi will appear again. Although the Wailmer can be Aoi's.
Nando should have appeared with Sunkern and Kricketot before they evolved

We can hope for Nando to appear again and make some flashback with Sunkern and Kricketot.

Yomawaru.
It got a fair number of appearances, but none of them ever portrayed it as an individual pokemon, rather than "one of a bunch of ghosts".

Oh right, I forgot Duskull was like this too

We can hope for Nando to appear again and make some flashback with Sunkern and Kricketot.

So Kricketot will still be only in background/flashback? give the poor thing a proper apperance!

Duskull appeared in "Fear Factor Phony" in BF, as well as in flashbacks and other appearances. Not much, but it was there.

I won't call that "proper apperance"
I want them to actually meet a Duskull, see in on screen at least for a few seconds (hopefully more than that) and have them say it's name to "introduce" it
That's the least I want to consider it a "proper apperance"
Barboach should also get at least that since its only real episode wasn't aired even in Japan... I won't talk about the Porygon line since that just won't happen sadly... and if I'm not wrong except of the Porygon line it's only Duskull and Barboach who didn't have a "proper apperance" by how I consider it

I'll never understand why they totally ignored Kricketot and turned it into a background only Pokémon

Well if it wasn't for Platinum the only moves it would have are Growl and Bide. I'm hoping that since it has Bug Bite now the writers might actually feature it. Have we even seen that attack yet?

Yes it can, but if any Rocket pokemon should get a new attack it should be Muscippa. Bite and Bullet Seed have gotten beyond old.

We can hope for Cacnea to return with Drain Punch. Though I can't see Carnivine getting any new moves. It's pretty rare for Rockets Pokémon to get new moves except Jessie's random moves in the contests. I can never understand why Jessie always have some random and strange moves with her Pokémon in the contests.

I won't call that "proper apperance"
I want them to actually meet a Duskull, see in on screen at least for a few seconds (hopefully more than that) and have them say it's name to "introduce" it
That's the least I want to consider it a "proper apperance"

Actually, in the very first ep of AG, May saw a Duskull for a few seconds. She was scared by it and nearly crash her bike.

"A few seconds" is not a proper appearance. We saw Dojoach for a few seconds in the Adan episodes too.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom