• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beh. Lucas and/or Claus, immediately. Maybe even Lip. Regardless, a MOTHER 3 character is in (if not a reference) anyway so I guess I can't lose. =P
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP! YES YES YES!

Bah, site still not updated. Chances are it'll be updated at the worst possible time for the US, and then will have the two trailers we already saw on it, telling us to "wait a week for new information!" >_< Damn secretive Nintendo.

I think they said it updates at 8pm pacific time, 11est (aus, UK, central, you're on your own)

Um...I live in Virginia...so, 8pm is when I can expect it...right?

I suck at timezones.

I bet it'll have nothing on it but old screenshots and tell us to wait soon for new info.

OH MY, it seems it was IP locked and that people in Japan can now see the site...a single trailer was put up, and it's been loaded to Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DHTfVpFK7w

Munchlax, Diddy Kong, and Lil Mac appear...with a shadowy ball with spikes jumping in front of the moon at the end. (Sonic!?)

....LUCARIOOOOOOOZ!!!/1won!!

since i knowzors Japanise i can tell hoo the karakturs are!!! <3

[I'm joking. x_x;; You got me excited for a second there, Habunake. Mean.]

RICK ROLL'D!

Anyway, only 5 hours and 15 minutes left...should be ready when I wake tommorow...

RICK ASTLEY OMG THIS WILL BE THE BEST GAME EVER.

And wtf. Japan time is basically the same as where I live, only an hour behind. I want to seeeeeee ;__;

EDIT:
The site's up, but they don't have anything on the characters. Unless I'm missing something D=

Last edited:
Yaaay, it's up~ No character info, though (in English or Japanese).
However, we do see that Totaka's contributing to the music (Says "Animal Crossing".... wonder what that could mean?)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon music is said to be used as well. In addition to this, the main theme has bee posted.

Going to be frikkin' amazing. I can't wait! <3

Yaaay, it's up~ No character info, though (in English or Japanese).
However, we do see that Totaka's contributing to the music (Says "Animal Crossing".... wonder what that could mean?)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon music is said to be used as well. In addition to this, the main theme has bee posted.

Going to be frikkin' amazing. I can't wait! <3

The games listed alongside the composers are not games that will have music featured in SSBB, but games that the composer has worked on in the past.

Though there will be overlap in quite a few of those.

Hmm, that's odd... I could've sworn that someone mentioned that Nobuo Uematsu would be a composer.

I do think that some of those imply secret characters, which is why Sakurai said he wasn't sure if it was okay to list... We do know there are a heafty bunch of different people..

It'll definitely be interesting...

I wish they would at least give us a rough number for how many characters we can expect.

Hmm, that's odd... I could've sworn that someone mentioned that Nobuo Uematsu would be a composer.

I believe it was actually mentioned on the original site. Though I don't think he's as much a composer as a director... I think he's leading the entire music section. I'm not sure though.

I know one thing for sure is that he composed the main theme. I believe that is the only song he himself composes.

Kinda...let down.

Atleast it gets daily updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom