• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh, the Kingdom Hearts composer is composing. I REALLY hope Sora doesn't get in this game.

God forbid, let any of those god-awful characters from Kingdom Hearts be playable.

The KH guy did lots of Final Fantasy, it's probably a FF character getting in...like, Cecil?

The KH guy did lots of Final Fantasy, it's probably a FF character getting in...like, Cecil?

Kain should be in there. Or Kefka...Please have Kefka, please. =)

Also, just because the composer is making music for the game, DOESN'T mean any characters from their games are going to be in it.

I want to see new characters already -_-

If the daily updates holds, expect new info any hour now as it's the 23rd in Japan.

Also, just because the composer is making music for the game, DOESN'T mean any characters from their games are going to be in it.
Obviously, as ANY Ape Escape game has never been on a Nintendo console. I was just expressing my fear of Sora being in Brawl.

I'm holding out for Kamek or Raphael the Raven myself, the game needs another Yoshi character.

Yoshi seems to be more of a Mario character then his own series...imo...and Raphael seems way too minor. Their isn't many Yoshi characters to add that aren't baby versions of pre-existing characters.

I now want Goemon in it, seriously, since Sakurai mention including Japanese-known characters to increase their popularity, as I still remember how awesome Mystical Ninja 64 was after playing the SNES version released recently AND the fact he now has his own Yu-Gi-Oh card. :p

Hell, Yami Yugi should be in it. :p That would be a wet dream to me, majorly. Friggen EPIC!
The dude's had more Nintendo games then most of the characters in the game...:X

As for people wanting Sora in it, if he was...I wonder if they will give characters thier own stories or something for a story mode, and Sora's ended up in the Nintendo World...0.o

I just want a new character, yet I suspect the next few updates will show us the old dudes.

We can guess a lot of the characters who will be in the game based on the composers listed:

Smash Bros Dojo said:
Hajime Wakai (Nintendo) Pikmin series / Star Fox series <----Captain Olimar w/ Pikmin?
Jun Fukuda (grasshopper manufacture inc.) killer7 / contact <--- Killer 7
Kazumi Totaka (Nintendo) Animal Crossing series / Yoshi series <--- Tom Nook/Animal Crosser?
Motoi Sakuraba Golden Sun series / Mario Golf & Tennis series <--- Isaac? (pleeeaaassee!!!!)
Tomoko Sasaki (TOKIOHEIDI) NiGHTS <-- NiGHTS. This one is most suspicious.
Yasunori Mitsuda (PROCYON STUDIO CO., LTD.) CHRONO TRIGGER / XENOGEARS
Yoko Shimomura Super Mario RPG, Kingdom Hearts series <--- A rather suspicious pair. Stay in your seats, Square fanboys.

The Sonic the Hedgehog composer's not up there...

I'm not convinced this is proof...but...

Um...I doubt Killer 7 will appear...that'd be freaky. o.o

But Captain Olimar seems likely, and the Star Fox makes me hope we get another SF dude (Slippy!)

Tom Nook...um, I could see him maybe running a shop in-game...like to buy trophies (which BETTER return...or something simmilar, like trading cards or action figures).

Issac would rock, simply as a Golden Sun Sequel would possibly seem atleast 3% likely.

Nights seems like a good idea...but heh, Nights yet no Sonic would make ALOT of people mad. :p

Chrono would be cool...

And Super Mario RPG seems like the popular Geno might even make it.

Obviously, as ANY Ape Escape game has never been on a Nintendo console.

Ape Escape 2 has Ash and Misty in it...or, atleast their VA's sounding exactly the same and playing simmilar characters...

That's not confirmed. The only "proof" we have of that is a Nintendo of Europe rep saying that it's "not in the cards," which neither proves nor disproves the character's appearance.

Atleast Sonic'll be battling his rival...but still, Olympic Games...or seeing Mario and Sonic punch each other? Which one is more fan pleasing?

Raphael the Raven
YES. That would be freaking AMAZING (though, like Habunake said, he seems far too minor for it to happen). ....And highly entertaining. Yoshi had better be in it. ;-;

Sora's ended up in the Nintendo World...0.o
The pure idea of Mushroom Kingdom Hearts still makes me laugh. Wonder how they'll pull that off.... Anyway, now the KH company does seem to be affiliated with Nintendo in a way, so there is a possibility of it happening (though I'd rather it not).

*repeatedly refreshes the SSBB page*

I think it will probably update around when it did last night...if Sakurai has a schedule of updaitng it.

That's not confirmed. The only "proof" we have of that is a Nintendo of Europe rep saying that it's "not in the cards," which neither proves nor disproves the character's appearance.

Remember, it was NoE that once stated that a DS revision wasn't in the works.

And then days later, the DS Lite was announced.

So...basically NOE has no idead what they're talking about?

Eh, as much as people want Sonic in this game, I really think he wouldn't fit in. I could never really see Sonic fighting, he's more of a running fast kinda guy. D=

And you don't see him smashing up Egghead's robots? Or beating up Shadow?

We can guess a lot of the characters who will be in the game based on the composers listed:

The Sonic the Hedgehog composer's not up there...

The classic Sonic games never really had any defined composers, the first two were done by Dreams Come True and 3&K were done by Jun Senoue. Jun's pretty close to the Sonic composer as he and Crush 40 have been the lead band for most Sonic games since Adventure, but Sonic's pretty much always brought in a variety of people to put their music into the games. I'd be extremely surprised to have seen Jun Senoue in that list considering he's got a tonne more responsibilities in his life than most there.

Any Sonic music used would probably just be a lisenced score from Sega, which will be orchestrated - rather than a new composition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom