• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZSS has her own moveset, her own Classic and All Star trophies, and can be played as at the get go. That seems like a different character to me.

Ridley and Meta Ridley may be the same character, but Wario, F-Zero, DK, and other series had no bosses whatsoever.

Metroid also has two brand new stages and a returning one, which only Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, and DK got that honor.

And the trophy and sticker list for Metroid are about the same as for F-Zero, DK, and other "non BIG-3" series.

So, I really don't see the hate for Metroid.

Not to mention ridiculous sounding narration on a couple of songs.
On two, but what does that matter?

Midna was merely a one-shot character

not that I agree or disagree, but couldn't the same have been said for Shiek in Melee?

Speaking of Zelda characters, I always wanted Agahnim to be playable, and to be able to transform into Ganon just like Gannondorf (originally, I was hoping for both characters to pull a Zelda with Down+B, but Final Smash is good too), if only because I'd really like to see the black, brutish Ganon that premiered in OOT be differentiated from the blue, trident-wielding wizard Ganon from earlier games.

Tingle.

Seriously, hate aside, he'd be awesome as a semi-joke character.

Rayne, I should play you online, what's your FC?
I think you may already have it (see Brawl Friend Codes Thread) since you said you were taking down all the codes that came before you and I'm assuming you did that.

Also, as much as I would love to battle you, I've left the Wii at home so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to battle anytime soon. But the moment I do get the chance, I wouldn't mind jumping in for a dose of carnage. I'll hit you up a PM when I'm ready.

So overall, I'm going to have to say that SSE sucked . . .

I'm going to have to agree with you... i can't even stand the cut scenes, some of them look like something out of a crappy action flick. >:/

And getting all the trophies is a bitch... why couldn't SSE trophies be won in the coin launcher?!.

Last edited:
Well it's been a fun run, but today marks the end of updates to the Smash Dojo. http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/

Sakurai ends with a nice farewell message thanking everyone for their work on Brawl and the Dojo website.

And the final gameplay update is Smash Trivia, which reveals some nice tidbits about the game. Such as Sakurai himself providing the voice of King Dedede. (Beyond Awesome!)

I'm going to miss Dojo's daily updates. It's hard to believe it's been almost a year, and it's already over. It became a much enjoyed part of my daily routine for the past year. Farewell Dojo daily updates, and thanks for the memories.

That's Sakurai's voice on Dedede? He sounds so... creepy :x

Ok, I hate to revive semi old threads, but I've got a question regarding online play with friends. Forgive me if it's been asked before.

So I was playing a three way brawl with two friends, both of whom are playing from the same wii. The problem was they both showed up under the same name, so I couldn't tell who was who. Is there any way for them to set different names for each player or are they stuck like that?

I need to know who to laugh at when they decide to stand on top of my landmaster and I fly them off screen :D

So I was playing a three way brawl with two friends, both of whom are playing from the same wii. The problem was they both showed up under the same name, so I couldn't tell who was who. Is there any way for them to set different names for each player or are they stuck like that?

One of your friends should set a different name the same way they would if they were playing an offline game.

Well, since most of us have the game now, why don't we actually talk about it?. How much have you completed it?, how many snapshots have you taken?, what stages have you built?.

Me, i have been quite addicted to it. I've unlocked pretty much everything, and only have 1 challenge left: the stickers trophy. T_T (I have 584 stickers, and 512 trophies btw.)
I have 33 snapshots taken, and i hope i can upload them soon~ (I'll be sure to show you guys first ;)) I also have 8 stages built:

Brinstar: a near perfect re-creation of the starting point from Metroid!.
India: based on an indented platform from stage 2 in Pulseman.
Battlefield V2: Battlefield upside down.
Soccer stadium: http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/stages/61?list=best (Not mine, i copied it.)
Idle free zone: a medium-sized stage with falling blocks at the top, and spikes at the bottom!.
My masterpiece: a stage built for taunt canceling!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBP9rDe_TRo (doesn't look like that though.)
And last, but not least, Kongo jungle 64 & Hyrule 64!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom