• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Super Smash Brothers Brawl Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might be the the Japanese themesong from Cooking Mama or some other cooking game.

It's actually from DS Cooking Navi, Nintendo's electronic cookbook for the DS.

BTW, who lives in L.A.? The E for All Expo is going to have Brawl playable there.

A really good remake of Ashley's theme. I was a little worried right before I clicked the play button, but I was very relieved to hear that this was MUCH better than that horrible DK rap arrangment from Melee.

I have no idea where that Japanese-only song is from, but it's catchy as heck.
I hope the fact that it's only on the Japanese page means that we'll get an incomplete version of the game.

I heard on another forum that it's actually from a Kirby DS Game.

It's actually from DS Cooking Navi, Nintendo's electronic cookbook for the DS.

BTW, who lives in L.A.? The E for All Expo is going to have Brawl playable there.
I live in L.A..

I like Kirby's Final smash.

I heard tommorow their is rumours about Capcom mentioning Brawl news or something.

Capcom has a certain character whose had a very succesful Nintendo run, aye?

EDIT: Ashley's Japanese theme is alot less cooler then the US one. Not only does she sound like an annoying girl, her song has really pop-idol-ish lyrics.

Everyone's most popular person in the world
(It's all about her) ASHLEY
Everyone turn around to see her glance
(It's only natural for ASHLEY, that's me <music note>)

Everyone has an admiration throughout the world
(It's all about her) ASHLEY!
The great ASHLEY's magic is so supreme!
(It's a PARTY tonight!)

(EnOre Bmu N, it is a laughter spell)
(Si O I Ra Wn, what could be that spell?)

Last edited:
These characters will probably be revealed before release:
Captain Falcon
Captain Olimar
Animal Crossing Character (AC Human, Tom Nook, or K.K. Slider)
Sonic
Jigglypuff
Luigi

I'm all giddy because there is a very high chance sonic gets revealed tonight with a new trailer

Yeah, according to IGN, Sonic has been revealed with Super Sonic as his final Smash. o_O

Tonight's update! SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, BITCHES! Sadly, it looks like the game has been pushed back a month in the US, too - because the US release date has been changed as well.

I should say one thing though. They revealed something without announcing it:
Team taunts! Awesome!

Tonight's update! SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, BITCHES! Sadly, it looks like the game has been pushed back a month in the US, too - because the US release date has been changed as well.

Whaddya mean it's been changed?!

The Sonic fight movie is awesome! Everything about it is awesome! But we don't actually know what Super Sonic does.

Also: Torchic, Kyogre, and Snorlax CONFIRMED!

Kyogre, too.

Whaddya mean it's been changed?!

It used to say December 2007, but now it says "TBD" - to be determined.

Also, Kyorge. Even though we already know by guessing. Dixie Kong seems a possibility, but maybe as an assist trophy (shown as diorama demonstration)

Sonic really is cool and different (as a character) though. It looks like he can still jump in the middle of a spin dash, and his speed seems to be able to transfer well into his insane combo linking ability.

[edit- lol, beat me to it]

There's still room for two more franchise icons, if it doesn't go above 20. One's probably Mr. Game and Watch, and the other is up in the air. If their statement about "2-3 third party characters" is correct, I'm betting on Pac-Man or Megaman for the final 3rd party character.

I'm still holding out hope for Olimar, Starfy, Ray, a Nintendo Wars character, or Little Mac as PCs, though.

I really don't know if we can or should guess the number of characters this time. Not only does it seem like they are trying to make this the end all version of smash, and we only have 2 other games to base guesses off of, it seems like they are trying to break the mold on what to expect in a smash brothers game.

[edit]Holy crap, I just realized that's not the 4Kids sonic voice!! (or at least it sounds like the Sonic Adventure voice actor, which is very cool!)

Last edited:
This is insanely good...when is the European release date because I want it now.

Edit: 2008! DAMN YOU NINTENDO EUROPE!

Last edited:
Well, if it's anything like the usual wait for EU releases - six years from now. : p

Hopefully the release just go pushed till late December or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom