• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Spoilers New Super Training events found

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Nothing particularly exciting. Apparently they are unlocked through Wondercards and are available in both XY + ORAS.

Here are the names:

Fearsome! Twin Tales of Jutting Jaws! (Mega Mawile)
Danger Zipped Up Tight! (Mega Banette)
Stuck between the Strong and the Strong! (Mega Scizor)
Dazzling! A Dizzying Dance of Spoons! (Mega Alakazam)
What an Upstart! Magikarp Is Moving Up! (Mega Gyarados)
Watch It! Multiple Mega Evolutions! (Mewtwo)

And they give evolution items (like Dubious Disc), PP Max, PP Up and the general junk like Water and Soda.

SciresM is from Project Pokemon - the same place that hacked the ORAS demo and found all that information the other month.

BuBZlAn.jpg

rCdVplr.jpg

BcQPhiq.jpg

I bet these things were either dummied out, or are special event courses that will go unused like that flute for that DPPt Arceus in-game event.

These will probably show up at an Event in Japan, like the S level O Powers but the States will never see them. Pity too, as I'd like to send my Golurk through all of them, since he's done all the other Super Training regimen.

These seem like a good challenge, especially if they give out evolution items that are otherwise hard to come by. I hope we get them, but I don't think we will if we've heard nothing about them since Gen 6 has been out for like a year and a half or so.

Wow, this is impressive. Not the ST events themselves, the fact that there's still new things to be found in the code. It gives me hope for other things. :D

I'm guessing these regiments don't give out EVs and/or must be played by fully EV trained Pokémon.

I think that these would boost a certain EV like the others, so I assume it's like this:
Mawlie: Attack.
Scizor: Defense.
Banette: Speed or HP?
Mewtwo: Same as the above.
Alakazam: Special Attack.
Gyarados: Special Defense.

I hope these make it to the US, that Mewtwo level looks fun. Plus, I like being a completionist :p

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom