• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Tecmo Koei Senior Vice President hints at Pokémon Conquest sequel: Hisashi Koinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Tecmo Koei Senior Vice President hints at Pokémon Conquest sequel: Hisashi Ko

That's great news! I loved the original and I'd gladly would buy a sequel.

Having said that, I do hope they fix some of the flaws already mentioned, as well as expanding the multiplayer a bit.

Re: New Tecmo Koei Senior Vice President hints at Pokémon Conquest sequel: Hisashi Ko

This is great news. Conquest was probably the most fun of the spinoff games I've played so far, Pokemon actually works really well as a tactical RPG. It'll be interesting to see whether it's a direct sequel using the same Samurai Warriors characters or if they go for a crossover with a different set of characters (like Dynasty Warriors).

I'd love it if the sequel was with the Dynasty Warriors characters instead, I think there'd be room for an interesting main story and hopefully improved post-game missions.

We definitely need a sequel. For improvements, and to introduce Sylveon, and all the other Kalos region Pokémon.

Me like. Oh and Relia, how could u hate Eevee+Eeveelutions? They rule!

Me like. Oh and Relia, how could u hate Eevee+Eeveelutions? They rule!

Heh, I don't like dog/cat like Pokémon, they look too boring and common for my tastes. Anyway, for the sake of keeping this post on topic, I would appreciate a Pokémon Conquest sequel with Dynasty Warriors characters. Variety is always good.

PS: It is Reila, not Relia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom