• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

3. ...and earlier before we are told that the four will be partnered into two pairs to challenge the tag battle. Now we are given the exact names of the competitors: Chiaki, owner of the restaurant, and her fiance Chinatsu. (Sorry but I can't tell which name of the two is a woman's one, plus the Japanese word for fiance and fiancee is the same one, so there're chances that Chiaki is a he while Chinatsu is a she.).

I'm pretty sure that Chinatsu is feminine and Chiaki is masculine (the latter I can assume after watching The Girl Who Leapt Through TIme).

2. Then for the next episode, the formerly translated title "Restaurant Seven Stars" could, possibly, simply mean a "Seven-Star Restaurant", rather than being referred to as seven guys.

Well, the Seven Star Restaurant is an actual in-game location, so that name would make sense.

I was wondering if May would have any new pokemon with her...I mean, I assume that her Squirtle evolved (some people say thats confirmed), but will she have any Johto pokes? I'm still hoping for a Chikorita, not only will that be nice, but it might also signal GS remakes.

Other than Glaceon, I hope May can show off a johto pokemon. I mean it would be cool to see some new additions. Well, I'm guessing her and Dawn will win whatever they're eating since I think the restaurant will be serving noodles, May's favorite.

I hope Team Rocket can win the food since they're getting screwed out of another tournament, especially since we probably wont be seeing very much of them over the next month.

I'm pretty sure that Chinatsu is feminine and Chiaki is masculine (the latter I can assume after watching The Girl Who Leapt Through TIme).

Chiaki's also the name of the guy Nodame has a crush on in "Nodame Cantabile". So yeah, Chef Chiaki and his fiancee.

So assuming Newtype's mention of Wallace as the former Hoenn Champion means that piece of info will be mentioned in the ep, I wonder who will bring it up? I'm guessing either Brock or the TV segment they see in the Pokemon Center. Dawn seems to only know about the Contest scene, and therefore while it makes sense for her to know of Wallace's fame as a Coordinator, it seems unlikely that she'd know Wallace was a regional champion. Ash doesn't even know who Wallace is (but then again he doesn't know who any of the supposedly famous Elites are). Wallace himself probably wouldn't mention it since it's irrelevant to why he's in Sinnoh.

I'm just looking forward to the scene where Hikari sees Haruka, knows who she is because she followed her Contests, and then whales on Satoshi for not telling her that he knows Haruka personally, :p.

...Hah, this is why I shoulda watched Minami-ke. XP There's a girl Chiaki.

SO THIS IS STILL UP IN THE AIR? ...Well, I'd give my opinion on why I don't think it's up in the air, but that would prolly start a gender-stereotypes flamewar.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/19406_200804241900.html

KAORI! ^_^
They really did make a mistake for the previous episode and wrote "Haruka Suzuki" instead the correct "Kaori Suzuki" that is on the VA list for 76
For this episode May is the only one that listed other than the main characters (so I guess no Wallace for this episode)
I don't need to say "Together" is still the opening right? and of course the ending is still the same too

Is her name still listed on the previous ep, D/P75? Some people are speculating May actually appears at the very end of the Wallace episode, rather than in D/P76.

May IS in the next episode (75)
They did a mistake in Kaori's name in the page for this episode but May is still listed there... but she might appear only at the very end of the episode... maybe even not talk at all like how Kenny was listed for 55

Hopefully she is in it. Although there is an outside chance she isn't in the actual episode but narrates the preview to 76, which would result in her being credited.

Its interesting that after all this time, the summaries still never told us the real reason May is in Sinnoh.

Did she meet Wallace in Johto or something? Or did she just hear about this tournament and decide to enter for no particular reason?

Hopefully she is in it. Although there is an outside chance she isn't in the actual episode but narrates the preview to 76, which would result in her being credited.

No
The VA list is for the episode itself... Gardenia wasn't listed for 53 and she talked in the preview for 54

She's probably only going to be at the very end of D/P75 however. We'll probably see her during the last 2 minutes of the episode.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom