• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

Reaction score
Ok, preview shows Blaziken, Glaceon (presumably May's since she was in Snowpoint at the end of 75), Munchlax, Snorlax (Munchlax evolves?) and Girafarig (which is either May's or belongs to the restaurant owner. I couldn't tell). Tag Battle is Glaceon and Buneary teamed up.

Reaction score
The Emerald outfit actually looks good in animation.

Munchlax evolved? o_O

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
Awww. Haruka looks so much better in her Emerald outfit.

Jason.chu
Reaction score
What did nurse joy said to ash at the end of dp 75 pointing at snowpoint in the map?

Reaction score
What did nurse joy said to ash at the end of dp 75 pointing at snowpoint in the map?
I believe that's where May first arrived in Sinnoh, hence her Eevee evolving to Glaceon at Snowpoint. I don't understand Japanese so I could be wrong though...

Jason.chu
Reaction score
I think May knows Ash in Sinnoh,shes not here by accident,wonders how she met Mikuri,still want to know why nurse joy pointed at snowpoint,did she say haruka there? will haruka was clever to tell the joy i n snowpoint to check which centre ash is in.Hikari about time after 20 episodes boosting her confidence.I think Jessie will get rid of serviper seeming how desprate she want to win.btw

Jason.chu
Reaction score
I believe that's where May first arrived in Sinnoh, hence her Eevee evolving to Glaceon at Snowpoint. I don't understand Japanese so I could be wrong though...
I know this ty scott still