• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

I don't kno if I like the idea of four people agian, I'd rather them keep it to three, just get rid of Brocko for a while and have May stay. Though I suppose it could be intresting to see two girls and two guy's on the team. May could be in the same contests as Dawn, maybe she coul meet Zoey and Kenny and run into Drew and Harley some tme in the future. Course that would mean puting Brock in the shadows agian =[

Edit;

I could see that..

May: Your still following Ash around? You three really need a life.

Hoenn was boring for having too many people in the main group. And having two coordinators in the main group permanently is not going to work. So May's chances of staying permanently are not big at all. That would steal spotlight from Hikari and she's the heroine now.

This is just like Misty's appearance in Hoenn: temporal. Still, it'll be cool to see May again, especially if we get some mentions of Drew and Harley.

Should be a fun duo I don't think we've had Ash/Brock team up before.

They teamed up in Grating Spaces against Jessie's Charizard and James's Aggron.

I wonder what Pokemon May will use in the battle. If it's Blaziken, I don't like Ash or Brock's chances at all. It could be Leafeon/Glaceon, too, which would make up for Eevee's wasted potential. I kinda hope that it's a new Johto capture, though. I can see her with Ledian.

OH GOD, I JUST REMEMBERED!

MUNCHLAAAAAXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!

Wasn't Haruka supposed to be in Jouto?

I bet the Korean Name of this episode will be either "Continuation is Zero" or "Consistency is Zero".

How much should we mention that it took May 60 episodes to be done with Kanto? with Ash and his BF journey + Max and Brock + TRio
If she could do it in 60 episodes than so now that she is alone sure she can do it after more than 70 episodes

Any who I hope Ash/Brock win this one. Ash has been getting so much more better at contests, I forget how well Brock did in his.

I think you're confused
The tag battles are a tournament for that restaurant
It seems like the Contest still don't start in these two episodes
So I guess the next episode the Contest will begin or at the end of this episode (so at least 2 episodes with May? yay!)

Also about how Dawn was supposed to not participate at this one... in the Maylene episode Dawn told Maylene that she take a break now and let time pass
So maybe the intention of what Zoey said was not necessarily to watch and not participate at the next Contest you hear about- but simply let time pass and not enter another contest immediately after you lost
So Dawn probably will say something like "it's been a lot of time since I was in a Contest" and that's it... though we don't even know if this is an official Contest or not

I agree Kasumi I didn't like having that many people in the group, many people didn' get devloped becuase of that Max and Brock were those two people who didn't get much spotlight time. Now I think its perfect, we've seen many episodes on Brock/Dawn and Ash that's why I've always loved it being a trio group. But yah maybe she could stick around for three episodes that could work. They could add some type of a storyline to it.

Edit;

So its a two part episode than? I thought it was all just one episode my bad. I forgot about that episode too, but it has been a while since they've teamed up, I look forward to that.

I agree she won't join the group but she might be a recurring rival to Dawn like Zoey/Kenny
Dont we already have enough rivals for Hikari? We have Nozomi, Kengo and Naoshi/Nando (cant decide what name I like better for him). 3 rivals is a bit much, four rivals is ridiculous

Hoenn was boring for having too many people in the main group. And having two coordinators in the main group permanently is not going to work. So May's chances of staying permanently are not big at all. That would steal spotlight from Hikari and she's the heroine now.

This is just like Misty's appearance in Hoenn: temporal. Still, it'll be cool to see May again, especially if we get some mentions of Drew and Harley.

In spite of being a major Haruka fan, I don't expect her to stay around.

But I don't think it would be disastrous to have 4 people in the group. The writers have gotten a lot better at handling characters in Diamond and Pearl, after all.

The bigger problem with how characters were handled in AG was that you had 2 main characters, and then a guy who had no real purpose (Masato) and one who the writers really didn't ever do anything with (Takeshi).

Think what would happen if May did stick around, Brock wouldn't get another episode ever this series. It would always be Ash/Dawn/May. Any ways I do agree Dawn has far too many rivals, giving her 4 would be a bit to much. They could get rid of Zoey and switch her with May. Throw Zoey down the river LOL. Na I'm just kidding. As you can tell I'm not much of a Zoey fan LOL. But I won't start to bash her here. Wrong topic to do so.

I don't think May's going to be in the group permanantly but I am excited to see that we get to see her after so long. It's going to be really interesting and I hope we get to see at least one of May's rivals such as Harley to interact with Dawn. I wonder what May would think of Jessie's new persona in contests or will she notice?

I also hope that we get to see Eevee evolved into either Glaceon or Leafeon (Although I heard it could most likely be Glaceon).

It's great to see that May is coming back, even if it is only for a few episodes. I miss her so much.

Scott still hasn't seen this yet? Someone may need to send him a message.

They teamed up in Grating Spaces against Jessie's Charizard and James's Aggron.

I wonder what Pokemon May will use in the battle. If it's Blaziken, I don't like Ash or Brock's chances at all. It could be Leafeon/Glaceon, too, which would make up for Eevee's wasted potential. I kinda hope that it's a new Johto capture, though. I can see her with Ledian.

OH GOD, I JUST REMEMBERED!

MUNCHLAAAAAXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phione. *Prays*

I kinda don't want to see Squirtle in her team. I hope she has a more similar team as she had in Hoenn except instead of Bulbasaur (since it's apprantly still at Oak's), she'll have an Eeveelution obviously.

It's a given she's going to bring Blaziken. She might've brought Beautifly since it has a fairly new Psychic attack. Munchlax should come due to it being a D/P pokemon. And an evolved Eevee is also possible as I've mentioned. The only pokemon that I don't know if they could show up again or not are Skitty and Squirtle. I would want Skitty to join May imo.

But anyway, I can't wait to see her interact with Dawn and how they're going to battle in the tag tourney for the restaurant. I really want to see May give some good advice to Dawn and if it differs from Zoey's methods. Heck, I hope Zoey's in the episode so I could see a May vs. Zoey thing.

Um...you guys forget there are like...planes? Y'know, May can easily get to Sinnoh and back quickly if the writers choose to do that.

And Scott will get mad at this I think. :p

Fuck. Fucking yes.

FUCKING YES!

FUCKING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

I hope her boobs are ridiculously overgrown by now.

I suspect the battle will be Glaceon and Piplup verses Chimchar and Croagunk.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I totally wet myself.

OH BOY, this is the most I've been excited since AG ended. I'm finally going to be able to see an episode of DP, without falling asleep. :D

Haruka<33 I hope she has some new awesome clothes, and Pokemon, and ATTITUDE. >D She needs to knock some sense into Hikari.

But omg, this better not be a joke. I'm already overly excited for it. <33 HARUKA.

That's it, someone needs to contact Scott. Email, phone, UPS, carrier pigeon, I DON'T CARE!!! Scott must know.

*Relaxes*

Sorry...overdid it. But someone must tell Scott.

I can't wait to see this episode. This is going to be awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom