• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title confirmed (Haruka comes back)

Wow, this is quite the surprise. I'm hoping that Haruka will sport her Emerald outfit. On another note, where's Shuu?

Oh yh just heard from seribii forum,of misty appearing again in crasher wake episode
saying crasher actually admires misty.and shes there becuase crasher wake wrote a letter to her.
this probaly April Fool=]

Why Hate Munchlax,when it can really bring out Harukas Real Face when it eats all the Food=]

Haruka'Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'

But now that May is here and she enters the contest, does that mean that Dawn will NEVER win a contest again. Three times in a row ain't pretty.

Scott is still editing that giant page-size "FUCK YEAH".

What about a Johto starter for May's appearance?

I'll just join in with the resounding "May!? FUCK YES!" here. :D

So who wants to bet on what May's team will be? I'm hoping for Blaziken, Munchlax, Glaceon, and Delcatty.

Damn, where the hell is Scott? It's already been 9 pages.

This is HIS thread, basically.

I really strongly hope May will not have Glaceon as much as I still hope Dawn will not have Swinub, because if we really don't need something in Contests, then it is another Ice-type appeals.
As for May, I think she heard of Wallace being in Lake Valor and decides to participate in this Contest just for experiences. She surprisingly met Ash and Brock with yet another Coordinator who is depressed of being beaten up so much and decides to help her. She joins the group for few episodes untill she heard Drew, Harley or Solidad wins another Johto Ribbon and returns back to Johto to catch up with them. I don't really seen her to stay in Sinnoh permanently. Writers don't allows two female Coordinators in main group, so no chance for her to be permanent part of main group and Dawn already have four rivals (yes I count Jessie too), which obviously is too much for writers to handle :lol:

Sigh...

Look guys, I just want to say that we need until at LEAST after the Wallace episode Airs to be Absolutely certain that May is indeed reappearing. For all we know, that "episode summary" could have been an early april fools joke (It's not like people CAN'T have early ones. Heck, Electronic Gaming Monthly airs their April Fools jokes on February, so it isn't impossible for it to happen.).

And I wouldn't count that second thing they have posted as actual proof since it's just the same words the original post had. I mean, think about it, it would be EXTREMELY random even FOR pokemon to have her appear in sinnoh despite competing for Pokemon Contests in Johto. At least with Misty's reappearance in Johto, it was understandable, since she doesn't have to travel with the position she's in, and plus, Cerulean city gym wasn't really her goal, so she can actually return, however briefly. But May's not really the same thing, since she is doing contests in Johto, and if Ash took three seasons to compete in the Johto League, what makes you think that May would be completed with her goal quicker? I mean, Ash never went back to Kanto in the Middle of his journey in the Hoenn League, so how can she arrive in sinnoh with her goal half completed. It's impossible, really (well, not really Impossible, but you know what I mean.).

I'm not saying this because of my negative feelings towards May, I'm saying we should wait it out to make absolute sure that she IS indeed returning (by that, i mean like the episode preview or even the episode itself, I mean, usually, Pokeani would have been a reliable source, but since April fools is right around the corner, they could have decided to do their own april fools joke by making UP a pokemon episode summary, and claim that it was from a website, plus, the website they have linked to could very well have been pulling our legs.)

I wouldn't be surprised if Scott's been reading all this and just not saying anything because the best part of this thread is all of you guys making a big deal about how he has yet to post here while everyone has been having just about the same reaction that scott's gonna have.

A Mareep for May would be nice since we never really saw much of that line, and i guess it being an electric type isn't as big of a deal now as it was before since Dawn got Pachirisu. I think a Slugma would be good since it's not a typical contest pokemon, but she does already have Blaziken.

Damn, I don't know how to deal with these buttons AND with my internet connection. /noob

We saw enough Mareep already. Other Pokémon need to show up more.
Hell, GIVE PORYGON TO MAY. Yes, that's it, Porygon family 4 May, SUPPORT ME.

Sigh...

Look guys, I just want to say that we need until at LEAST after the Wallace episode Airs to be Absolutely certain that May is indeed reappearing. For all we know, that "episode summary" could have been an early april fools joke (It's not like people CAN'T have early ones. Heck, Electronic Gaming Monthly airs their April Fools jokes on February, so it isn't impossible for it to happen.).

It's pretty much confirmed since we have multiple Pokeani users, Archaic, Sushi, PPK, and finally a solid scan.

So...:birthday:

First off, meh, I've gotten infractions before.
I bet I've gotten more then ANYONE.

Cuz I'm too cool.

Sigh...

And I wouldn't count that second thing they have posted as actual proof since it's just the same words the original post had. I mean, think about it, it would be EXTREMELY random even FOR pokemon to have her appear in sinnoh despite competing for Pokemon Contests in Johto. At least with Misty's reappearance in Johto, it was understandable, since she doesn't have to travel with the position she's in, and plus, Cerulean city gym wasn't really her goal, so she can actually return, however briefly. But May's not really the same thing, since she is doing contests in Johto, and if Ash took three seasons to compete in the Johto League, what makes you think that May would be completed with her goal quicker? I mean, Ash never went back to Kanto in the Middle of his journey in the Hoenn League, so how can she arrive in sinnoh with her goal half completed. It's impossible, really (well, not really Impossible, but you know what I mean.).

I'm not saying this because of my negative feelings towards May, I'm saying we should wait it out to make absolute sure that she IS indeed returning (by that, i mean like the episode preview or even the episode itself, I mean, usually, Pokeani would have been a reliable source, but since April fools is right around the corner, they could have decided to do their own april fools joke by making UP a pokemon episode summary, and claim that it was from a website, plus, the website they have linked to could very well have been pulling our legs.)

First off, meh, I've gotten infractions before.

Second off, it's been confirmed. We have a magazine scan. It's been gone over, it's offical. You're not slick, I know what you're trying to do. People over on Pokeani have confirmed this, if it was a joke, then it wouldn't have gone on for this long. The fake Glacia episode only went on for a few pages, not 9 or 10. Japan isn't big on April Fool's Day either.

May is appearing before Misty, just deal.

I bet I've gotten more then ANYONE.

Cuz I'm too cool.

And I'll surpass you one day, because I'm cooler.

Last edited:
lol anyone who doesn't believe this is pretty ignorant.

I wonder what outfit Haruka will come in with? Presumably her Emerald outfit, but it'd be cool to see what the animators could cook up.

I would too, but since I don't eat KFC anyways that doesn't bother me unduly.

Ha, I can't believe that nobody (coughrandomIPscough) has even tried to add this upcoming appearance to her Wikipedia page, especially considering the number of times that I've had to remove Swinub from Dawn's page.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom