• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New title? Darkrai VS Cresselia?

^ No more Lance, plz. He had no place in the Groudon-Kyogre arc and he has no place in Sinnoh's story either. However, after all these game characters appearing in DP, I can expect Jasmine appearing during Sunnyshore's gym episodes, along with Flint.

As for the episode title: Yay for Darkrai appearing in the anime, not to mention Cresselia. I wonder if Satoshi-tachi will have to go retrieve Cresselia's feather (I forget the name from the games) to wake up that Sailor's son?

Lance was a blatant deus ex machina in Groudon/Kyogre.

Watch them use him for that AGAIN.

They have so many legendaries this gen that most of the plots had to carry over in normal episodes, given that Movie 12 will probably be the last DP era movie.

Actually it seems like we'll have to wait longer for generation 5 than how we waited for 4
And as I already told you this doesn't mean Cresselia can't appear in a movie
Kyogre appeared in Hoenn episodes and than later in a BF movie

I'm half-expecting Lance to make another appearance just for the hell of it.

There's no reason to bring Lance now
They stick to the games more than before and Cynthia is already invovled with the Galactic plot

I wonder if Satoshi-tachi will have to go retrieve Cresselia's feather (I forget the name from the games) to wake up that Sailor's son?

I think Dawn bought this in movie 10
But I doubt they'd make such a huge connection with a movie... so I don't think she'll use it

So I guess this may mean we'll have a little bit of an arc kinda akin to what they did with Mr. Briney going to Dewford. That was only like 2 episodes but I think we may have a few more just with the sailor guy and them going around since we have full moon island and iron island.

But I doubt they'd make such a huge connection with a movie... so I don't think she'll use it

Whaaaat?

No such thing happened in the movie!

I think they OUGHT TO adapt the plot where Satoshi-tachi go to the Fullmoon Isle, retrieve Cresceria's Feather and wake up Namiki's son! If they don't show this plot, then the whole episode makes no sense to me. Just showing off legendaries... meh.

Whaaaat?

No such thing happened in the movie!

I think they OUGHT TO adapt the plot where Satoshi-tachi go to the Fullmoon Isle, retrieve Cresceria's Feather and wake up Namiki's son! If they don't show this plot, then the whole episode makes no sense to me. Just showing off legendaries... meh.
I think he/she was refering to when Dawn purchased that moon neclace at the beginning of movie 10, I doubt it'll have any connection.

This episode sounds very interesting, I wonder who'll save the day? Cynthia? Aaron? Riley? Jun? Maybe a mixture of them. I just hope that Lance doesn't come for no reason >.>

They have so many legendaries this gen that most of the plots had to carry over in normal episodes, given that Movie 12 will probably be the last DP era movie.

Doubtful. AG got four movies, and DP is going longer than AG at the current pacing, so I'm guessing we'll definitely get a fourth DP movie.

Doubtful. AG got four movies, and DP is going longer than AG at the current pacing, so I'm guessing we'll definitely get a fourth DP movie.

Yeah, but the 4th DP movie will probably feature a 5th gen legendary.

I meant that it'll be the last movie of Sinnoh legends, not the last DP movie as a whole.

The last movie of each gen features the legends from the next one, like the last Johto movie featured Latios/Latias and the last AG movie featured Manaphy.

Yeah, but the 4th DP movie will probably feature a 5th gen legendary.

I meant that it'll be the last movie of Sinnoh legends, not the last DP movie as a whole.

The last movie of each gen features the legends from the next one, like the last Johto movie featured Latios/Latias and the last AG movie featured Manaphy.
But movie 9 also had Kyogre, my guess is they'll still showcase some 4th gen legends in the final sinnoh movie.

But movie 9 also had Kyogre, my guess is they'll still showcase some 4th gen legends in the final sinnoh movie.

That will be true, he's just saying they'll also showcase a Generation V Pokemon as well.

It's hardly a huge connection, but it'd be unusual and awesome if they linked to the movie like that (as well as saving a hell of a lot of time).

EDIT: Just checked Bulbapedia. It's called a Lunar Wing and, if Movie 10 is remembered, Dawn already has one.

Last edited:
the lunar wing dawn bought didn't seem to work all that well though did it? at no part of the movie did it show dawn waking any one with the lunar wing and there were alot of people or pokemon that were in nightmares. when i saw dawn purchase it i just said to my self one more point to the phony sellsman of the pokemon world. wouldn't surprise me if that thing was completely worthless and dawn chucked it.

I'm glad the Nightmare vs Happy Dream duality of Darkrai and Cresselia is finally being addressed outside of speculation.

It's hardly a huge connection, but it'd be unusual and awesome if they linked to the movie like that (as well as saving a hell of a lot of time).

Well for how much they linked the show and the movies it seems a huge thing to do... but whatever

EDIT: Just checked Bulbapedia. It's called a Lunar Wing and, if Movie 10 is remembered, Dawn already has one.

*laugh at Maxim* next time Mexim, check things before you post and also act a little more nice... you can do it

*laugh at Maxim* next time Mexim, check things before you post and also act a little more nice... you can do it

Which does not disqualify the possibility of adapting the scene.

Not to mention that movies are NOT a part of main anime storyline.

Or maybe the one that Hikari bought was just a gadget, a replica without any powers.

I don't see how a small detail from a MOVIE can disqualify a whole plot in the ANIME based on GAMES.

I'm not nice? Oh no!

I don't see how a small detail from a MOVIE can disqualify a whole plot in the ANIME based on GAMES.

I just said she bought it in the movie
Will they use it or not we can't know and I already said myself it isn't likely
You just had to jump and scream such thing didn't happen in the movie at all... it really shows how you just like to argue and act like a stupid
Check things before you talk and be nicer

I'm not nice? Oh no!

Is it so hard for you to be nice? it'd make it a lot easier for others to actually enjoy discussions with you and feel like their in a friendly Poké forum rather than "I WANT TO ARGUE forum!!!11432$#@$#%$#f"

well im not suprised that this is happening we had groudon vs kyogre(which should have been a movie)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom