• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

New Title DP113

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
I saw this on I saw this on Pokeani's front page.

DP113: いたずらフィオネ!

I believe that translates to "Mischief Phione!" It seems we have another naughty legendary on our hands.

Jnoo

WTF?
Reaction score
Copy/Paste powers go!

So this means all we need now to see are Heatran and Arceus, who should probably be revealed soon.

Though, I wonder if Manaphy will be in this. Kind of odd to have Phione without it's superior counterpart.

Kairyu

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Reaction score
I HATE all these episodes with legendarys. They always suck. Good thing they're out of stock now.

Ino-Chan

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
Dang, that's what, 5 mischief legendarys now? And plus we have Rotom.

Ino-Chan

Sig By Blue Dragon
Reaction score
That's why I didn't add Rotom to the legendary list. That would have made six.

Maxim Posthumus

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
OMG. Another Legendary Filler. I'm getting sick of that.

Why can't they, for God's sake make a Tatara Ironworks episode? They mentioned the place once, so now they can't piss on it.

Anyway, where did PokeAni get the info from?

Tothenines

Reaction score
I HATE all these episodes with legendarys. They always suck. Good thing they're out of stock now.
Well what else did you think they were going to do with Phione? It isn't important enough to be in a movie so they're throwing it in a normal ep to be done with it.

I actually wonder though if we'll get any Movie 9 references in this episode, it would be a neat way to connect movie continuity to the anime again.

J J M

never ever giving up
Reaction score
If Deoxys appearing in DP112 is true, its WAY too much to put Phione, another legendary, in the very next episode.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Hold it right there, all of you.

Almost all of these posts seem to insinuate that you all think Phione is legendary. Phione's legendary status has been neither proven nor disproven, understand? In fact, I hope that this episode proves conclusively that Phione is NOT, NOT, I repeat and emphasize, NOT legendary.

Now then, I think Brock or James will capture Phione. Let the mindless speculation begin.

J J M

never ever giving up
Reaction score
Hold it right there, all of you.

Almost all of these posts seem to insinuate that you all think Phione is legendary. Phione's legendary status has been neither proven nor disproven, understand? In fact, I hope that this episode proves conclusively that Phione is NOT, NOT, I repeat and emphasize, NOT legendary.

Now then, I think Brock or James will capture Phione. Let the mindless speculation begin.
No one is THAT mindless.

Zeta

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Word of God says it's Legendary, it's in the Legendary section of the Pokedex. It's Legendary, get over it.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Word of God says it's Legendary, it's in the Legendary section of the Pokedex. It's Legendary, get over it.
There is no PROOF! Rotom's in with those legendaries, as well as the Dragonite, T-Tar, Salamence, and Metagross families. So it's bred from Manaphy, that proves NOTHING! It can breed! It can create more Phione! In fact, I believe, wasn't the whole purpose of Phione to prevent players from getting multiple Manaphy? That right there proves Legendaries weren't meant to breed. So the fact that Phione can breed lends much evidence in favor of it being non-legendary.

NOW THEN! This thread isn't for discussing Phione's legendary status and lack thereof. It's for discussing DP113 (which, by the way, can't be created by a common member on Bulbapedia due to all this blog paranoia.

Shinx3000

Reaction score
hmm, wonder what they will do with phione. I agree its not enough of a legendary for its own movie, something linked to Manaphy should be in this episode too. Wonder if the movie will be linked to this in any way.

Was the Manaphy movie canon to Anime? For some reason I did not think it was

Every Breaking Wave

Religion is a club
Reaction score
I actually wonder though if we'll get any Movie 9 references in this episode, it would be a neat way to connect movie continuity to the anime again.
Probably a lot of Movie 9 BGM, and maybe a brief reference to the People of the Sea (hey, if they can bring up aura again, why not?)

Electivirus

See a doctor. Now.
Reaction score
Probably a lot of Movie 9 BGM, and maybe a brief reference to the People of the Sea (hey, if they can bring up aura again, why not?)
Music from my favorite movie soundtrack? WIN. I'll actually be quite surprised if a referece to the People of the Sea is made.

TTEchidna

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
"BCUZ ASH AND DANW AND BROK AND MAY AND MISS T AND MACKS DO NOT CATCH ANYTING"

Also, Phione is legendary. Not allowed in the Battle Tower. While legendaries can be used, the only ones who can't be used are legendaries. And eggs. But that's a given because those can't battle anyway!

And Rotom likely retained that position in the dex because they didn't want it to be found or used pre-NDex. So they did that with it, just like the rest of the new evos besides Ambipom, Honchkrow, and Mismagius.

PDL

Not into Ponies I swear!
Reaction score
Also, Phione is legendary. Not allowed in the Battle Tower. While legendaries can be used, the only ones who can't be used are legendaries. And eggs. But that's a given because those can't battle anyway!

And Rotom likely retained that position in the dex because they didn't want it to be found or used pre-NDex. So they did that with it, just like the rest of the new evos besides Ambipom, Honchkrow, and Mismagius.
Being classified as a legendary doesn't really have anything to do with battle prowress.

Phione is counted as one because you can only get them by breeding one. You need more "effort" to obtain one. You either breed a Manaphy, which in itself takes effort to obtain (You need to play through a totally separate side game and have two DSs to transfer the egg.) Or you need to be lucky and know someone who did all this and is willing to trade it.

It's due to it's exclusive-ness that Phione is included as a legendary, despite not having the stats of one.