• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Title DP113

I think it's kinda interesting she's watching it so she can have good luck, because I believe most of us are predicting she'll lose the next contest since its been awhile. Misleading description, or could Hikari be winning her 4th ribbon already?

Well realistically it'd probably be a good time for her to get her 4th ribbon seeing how Ash is almost to his 7th badge. They probably wouldn't have her get so many ribbons straight in a row though, so i'm expecting 3 more contests for Dawn before the GF.

I think it depends if Mamoswine obeys her in the Contest or not, or whether she uses it at all.

Its actually been a long time since the last Contest episode too, it almost been all Ash for the last 20 episodes.

I think it depends if Mamoswine obeys her in the Contest or not, or whether she uses it at all.

Its actually been a long time since the last Contest episode too, it almost been all Ash for the last 20 episodes.

It's been 15 episodes since DP96 where Dawn wins, and DP106 was sort of focused on Dawn since Piloswine evolved into Mamoswine.

Well realistically it'd probably be a good time for her to get her 4th ribbon seeing how Ash is almost to his 7th badge. They probably wouldn't have her get so many ribbons straight in a row though, so i'm expecting 3 more contests for Dawn before the GF.

We might see Kenny again soon since he has 3 ribbons but probably not Nando since he's at four.

Unless they introduce a new coordinator, I *think* we'll see Kenny at the next contest, given how long its been since his last real appearance.

However I figure we're due for another Zoey appearance soon since her hometown is Snowpoint, and that's where we're almost at.

Too many legendary episodes which I think are useless if no one captures them.

If there weren't so many this generation we wouldn't have to sit through all this. But the show is meant to promote the games so we'll just have to put up with them.

They are still putting a lot of older gen legendaries in it though, like Suicune back in that Drifloon filler and now Deoxys, not to mention Zapdos' brief appearance.

The older legendaries already got a lot of screentime in the older sagas and movies, and we just saw Deoxys again in Battle Frontier which wasn't that long ago.

Good thing we're out of stock of new legendaries to showcase now since Heatran and Arceus will most likely only be showcased in the movie.

With Kinoshita on board for this episode, I can already now tell that this will be one sucky episode.

(and yes Phione is a legendary. eod.)

Too many legendary episodes which I think are useless if no one captures them.

If there weren't so many this generation we wouldn't have to sit through all this. But the show is meant to promote the games so we'll just have to put up with them.

Good thing we're out of stock of new legendaries to showcase now since Heatran and Arceus will most likely only be showcased in the movie.

With Kinoshita on board for this episode, I can already now tell that this will be one sucky episode.

(and yes Phione is a legendary. eod.)

I am not going to say anything. I will simply remind these people (particularly Naix) of my proposed compromise. I'll stop arguing that Phione can't be legendary when people stop stating their Phione-legendary belief in the form of a fact. Unless you WANT me to argue my point....

Because everyone knows the animation makes or breaks the episode, right?

Because everyone knows the animation makes or breaks the episode, right?

Wasn't DP4 animated by Kinoshita? So yeah, it usually does.

The only ep where his animation style didn't look horrible was the third Wallace cup ep if I rememebr correctly.

Wasn't DP4 animated by Kinoshita? So yeah, it usually does.

The only ep where his animation style didn't look horrible was the third Wallace cup ep if I rememebr correctly.

The sheer irony of the two episodes you selected to base your argument on... there are so many things I could say but most of them would get me in trouble, so I'll just say that it totally falls within your usual pattern.

Basically yes. Give me a good episode with bad animation if that isn't true.

Once There Were Greenfields!

The sheer irony of the two episodes you selected to base your argument on... there are so many things I could say but most of them would get me in trouble, so I'll just say that it totally falls within your usual pattern.

They usually do have Kinoshita do the weaker episodes. He did the terrible Chingling filler, that Psyduck filler, that Poketch episode, DP4, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Its a shame his first episode was the first part of Ash's final match with Brandon, but ever since then they've handled the weaker fillers toward him.

Kinoshita must have put extra work into that one Wallace cup ep he did though, because when that ep aired I couldn't tell it was the same director and the ep actually looked good.

I can see where the priorities lie. Although this Phione filler could be good, especially if Kenny appears since the next ep sounds like a Contest.

Kenny? sounds good. I miss that kid.

And I think Kinoshita's a girl.

Animation does make the episodes when your as picky as we tend to be here.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom