• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Title (Many Will Be Happy!)

I think Cynthia is pretty smexy XD

Yes I hope she appears more than once and isn't "that girl with the things in her hair" but the way the writers have been going so far, I'm pretty excited ^_^

Hopefully she's a reoccuring character

XD there better be an episode full of psyduck with headaches and Cynthia: the Psyduck redeemer. Also her and Ash should go get some milk at the milk hut together and then battle. Nothing prepares ones mind for battle like a nice glass of freshly squeezed milk.

VERY YES.

I had a feeling she'd appear relatively early since she was all over the place in the games.

Having Psyducks in the episode can only serve to enlarge the already large amounts of win this episode will have.

Cynthia: Got Milk?

Awesome, I'm glad she's appearing, and so soon after Lucian.

Kasumi said:
Shirona's appearance was definitely a must. Hooray for the writters. Now we just need Flint and Volkner love (my new OTP). :D
Yes, oh please yes.

Or just Flint racing up to the twerps as they reach Sunyshore and asking them to help plan a big surprise party for Volkner. XD

They've been getting my hopes up with how parallel the anime has been to the game in terms of events and gym leader appearances. I only hope that Lucian isn't the Drake (from AG) of D/P -- the only elite to show up randomly. That famous Rainbow Pan Shot makes me believe otherwise, though. Don't let me down, rainbow!

To those worried about her role being the same as Steven, remember that Lucian's explanation of the elite 4 already included her as the champion. You have nothing to worry about.
I'm down with this news, I just hope its Ash who challanges her and not Dawn like last time >>
Dawn should start training for the next contest around this point so it would be interesting to see Buizel make another challenge but for Dawn to want to focus on something else. That would actually give her character development. (I fail to see how Lucian's episode developed Dawn.)

Since Lucian's episode is so recent, this will probably like the episodes of Lance and Steven with a main character not actually battling the champion.

YEEEAH!

That's cool. Shirona-san in anime.

I hope the Koducks are involved (because I want to see Secret Potion).

Sooo, we have Goyou, now Shirona. Ohba is likely to appear in Nagisa City. But it's likely that Satoshi will go for E4 and we'll see them all one by one.

About Shirona's Pokemon - I hope it will be Mikaruge or Gabliarth and Milocaros (because it's representative).

I for one am NOT happy! I wanted Mira-chan, not some stupid old goth girl. >=0

I wanted Mira-chan too. I don't like the way they omitted Stray Cave and Mira-chan (I was hoping for seeing all 5 "partner trainers" in anime). Maybe they'll include her in some other place (or relocate Stray Cave) but it's doubtful.

However, I AM happy that Shirona appears. I also hope that her grandma (whom I nicknamed Cendrix, or Kurona in Japanese) also appears when the trio arrive to Useless Town.... I mean Kannagi Town.

I believe we'll see Team Ginga in near future.

Last edited:
I was hoping for seeing all 5 "partner trainers" in anime

That's highly unlikely. Ash has no reason to go to the Wayward Cave, Riley is a game counterpart of Aaron, so unless they go with some descension crap, they probably won't meet him, Marley didn't appear until post-game and I see no real reason for her to appear, and Buck really wouldn't really do much IF they do a Stark Mountain episode.

That's highly unlikely. Ash has no reason to go to the Wayward Cave,

Yeah. it was useless dungeon. So, there's no reason.

Riley is a game counterpart of Aaron, so unless they go with some descension crap, they probably won't meet him,

That's fanwank. Gen and Arlon are different, unrelated characters. And movies aren't part of main series plot. And I think that Steel Island episode has some chance to happen. So, I think that Gen has a highest chance to appear from remaining 4.

Marley didn't appear until post-game and I see no real reason for her to appear,

I know. I played DP. Champion Road was omitted in both Kanto and Houenn. So, I don't expect to see it this time but they can still fit Mai somewhere near League.

and Buck really wouldn't really do much IF they do a Stark Mountain episode.

It depends on what's Satoshi going to do after League. If he doesn't beat it, I'm sure he will continue his journey. So, if he'll travel to the north-of-Shin'ou Island after League, I'm sure that he will visit Hard Mountain (it's perfect chance to include both - Baku and Hederan).

About Shirona's Pokemon - I hope it will be Mikaruge or Gabliarth and Milocaros (because it's representative).

what the fuck have you been smoking? I don't think any of us wish to see ANOTHER Milocaros being whored out, let alone as a trainer's signature Pokemon. I mean, we've only had it being the star Pokemon for Robert, Adan (god knows where his Kingdra went, or something that gives you the impression he isn't just Mikuri in a mask... though, for people wondering where Mikuri is in the anime, I guess that's your answer), and then there's Azami. While it seemed her main Pokemon was clearly being played up to be Habunake, it sure didn't seem like it with the way they just had Habunake pushed out of the way by Donphan in the first round, leaving the climax to be more or less a cheap repeat of Adan's battle (seriously, switching the match-up orders would've done wonders for the Battle Tube. Among other things, it'd let poor neglected Donphan get a final stand instead of Pikachu, who goes on to shine in the last two Frontier facilities anyway). -_-

And where's it even suggested that Milocaros is her main Pokemon? If anything, Lucario seems suitable for the role (aside from being her highest-leveled Pokemon in the games, along with her Gaburias, those things in her hair seem to resemble Lucario's ears).

what the fuck have you been smoking? I don't think any of us wish to see ANOTHER Milocaros being whored out, let alone as a trainer's signature Pokemon. I mean, we've only had it being the star Pokemon for Robert, Adan (god knows where his Kingdra went, or something that gives you the impression he isn't just Mikuri in a mask... though, for people wondering where Mikuri is in the anime, I guess that's your answer), and then there's Azami. While it seemed her main Pokemon was clearly being played up to be Habunake, it sure didn't seem like it with the way they just had Habunake pushed out of the way by Donphan in the first round, leaving the climax to be more or less a cheap repeat of Adan's battle (seriously, switching the match-up orders would've done wonders for the Battle Tube. Among other things, it'd let poor neglected Donphan get a final stand instead of Pikachu, who goes on to shine in the last two Frontier facilities anyway). -_-

And where's it even suggested that Milocaros is her main Pokemon? If anything, Lucario seems suitable for the role (aside from being her highest-leveled Pokemon in the games, along with her Gaburias, those things in her hair seem to resemble Lucario's ears).

I did not say that Milocaros is going to be Shirona's signature Pokemon.

By "representative" I meant its APPEARANCE.

Her signature Pokemon will be either Gabliarth or Mikaruge (I bet it's Gabliarth). Milocaros would be secondary like Goyou's Kirinriki.

I said Mikaruge/Gabliarth AND Milocaros.

I, of course don't want Milocaros to be her only one/signature Pokemon. We've seen it many times already.

And, finally your question. I had acid. Give more aaaaacid!

Last edited:
According to Sushi:

- Paul reappears in this episode and apparently challenges Cynthia.

Maybe we'll finally see his Murkrrow in the anime. I can't wait to see how Paul reacts when Cynthia crushes him in front of Ash. :D

How boring. I was hoping that Ash would get a taste of the power of Sinnoh's Champion.

Episode begins.
We see Shinji's new Pokemon battling with Shirona's Pokemon.
Shinji loses to Shirona.
Shinji gets a rant from Shirona about how he treats Pokemon
Shinji abandons the Pokemon.

I'm sure it will be like that.

How boring. I was hoping that Ash would get a taste of the power of Sinnoh's Champion.

Ash getting beaten by an elite trainer, only to learn a lesson from an issue that will only ever be brought up in this episode? Wow, now there's something we haven't seen before!

Agreed. I don't know why people want a repetitive show to be any MORE repetitive than it is already. Thank god the writers are a bit smarter than the fandom gives them credit for, after all, we're not sitting through endless filler crap like we used to in the Johto era.

Shinji

Is

Returning?

*cries out of happiness*
I don't care if he loses! I practically lost to Shirona myself. Her Alakazam nearly knocked me dry. It was luck that I beat her.
Therefore, it's okay if he loses. Because champions are really really really difficult to beat
*pats Shinji*
I just wish I could be one of the very first to get this episode.
And I hope we see more of meanie boy Shinji.
And maybe ComaShipping tensio*shot*
*glomps Shinji* WELCOME BACK BABY!!!!
Oh one more thing, please have good animators for this episode. Please please please!!!!

Episode begins.
We see Shinji's new Pokemon battling with Shirona's Pokemon.
Shinji loses to Shirona.
Shinji gets a rant from Shirona about how he treats Pokemon
Shinji abandons the Pokemon.

I'm sure it will be like that.

Yah man I'm an Ash fan but I'm freakin happy that Paul appears in the episode and gets his butt kicked in it in front of Ash. This is one of the best things the writers have thought of. And if Shirona does in fact give Paul/Shinji a rant on how he treats Pokemon that would be awesome. I can't wait for this episode.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom