• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Title: Maze Shuffle! Everyone Hustle!!

Scott85 said:
Some people here will be having kids before the time Pokemon is over.
Considering the average baby rate in teenagers, I wouldn't be surprised if some younger people on the forum already had kids.

If this is set at or near Wayward Cave, there are going to be shitloads of rumours about Ash catching a Gible or a Bronzor. Both of which are part of Elite 4 teams which we've already seen, therefore somehow foreshadowing the fact that Ash will win the league and go on to fight the Elite 4. >>;

Dawn could beat Fantina. She sucks at Pokemon contests her Fuwaride absolutely sucks. I kicked that thing's arse with my Milotic. It didn't even manage to get one heart in the contest during appeals.

Going on what The Doctor mentioned, perhaps Fantina IS the source of the Zoey/Ash problem.... perhaps Zoey lost miserably to her, learned that she got so good by doing both battles and contests, then began to bear a grudge against people like that.

By the way, I haven't read any posts except the ones on page 1.

When I first read the title, I thought they meant hurry, not dance. But I do agree with them going through Wayword Cave(sp?).

From Sushi...

DP46:
Upon hearing that there will be a new Poketch feature given out at a Pokémon Center nearby, the group takes a short-cut there by crossing a tunnel. However, a troop of Graveler and Golem attack and seperate them. Furthermore, they find out that the tunnel has a maze consisting of rocks!

And btw, the Mountain in the Shieldon episode IS Coronet.

Be awesome if Cyrus makes a cameo in this episode, and helps the gang out...oooh...

Last edited:
But isn't this after the Shieldon episode? The description from that summary makes it sound more like the Wayward Cave; Mt. Coronet really wasn't that maze like in the games.

I wonder what that poketch feature will be. Maybe it will end up playing some actual role in the show, and not just an excuse for another filler.

Going on what The Doctor mentioned, perhaps Fantina IS the source of the Zoey/Ash problem.... perhaps Zoey lost miserably to her, learned that she got so good by doing both battles and contests, then began to bear a grudge against people like that.

Here's another off topic theory, what if Zoey is her daughter? After all it hasn't been revealed where she's from yet, and there are a few links between the two.

Zoey has a Misdreavus like Fantina's Mismagius, and her Glowmeow is very adaptive with Shadow Claw which happens to be the gyms sig move, not to mention it could explain why Zoey dresses the way she does too, cause Fantina does act abit too fancy in the games.

It's very possible when you think about it.

Here's another off topic theory, what if Zoey is her daughter? After all it hasn't been revealed where she's from yet, and there are a few links between the two.

Zoey has a Misdreavus like Fantina's Mismagius, and her Glowmeow is very adaptive with Shadow Claw which happens to be the gyms sig move, not to mention it could explain why Zoey dresses the way she does too, cause Fantina does act abit too fancy in the games.

It's very possible when you think about it.

Unless we see Fantina hanging around with a very red-headed husband, it's a bit unlikely. The daughter of a Gym Leader who does contests who snips at a Pokemon trainer for trying to do contests? Besides, has Zoey shown any hints of knowing French?

*raises eyebrow* interesting...

Last edited:
Okay...I'm putting Tucker and Fantima as the parents, and Anabel and Harley as the kids. Bugsy is the cousin.

A family of ambigious purple-haired people.

Obviously, Tucker and Fantina's lovechild would be Sashay from Battle Revolution (Japanese version), yesno?

Poketch app - What Poketch app is in the area in which they're in? Dowsing Machine, of course!

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom